News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sunrisevt

Audio has a bit of static, but god DAMN! Press play and just TRY to stay still.

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

jam>

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

Nick Cassarino is my ex-wife's cousin. I saw him play Nectar's with his junior high school punk band back in maybe 1998 or 99. I think he was 12. He had chops and stage presence even then. By high school he'd graduated up to Dave Matthews-type stuff, singing and playing. Very musical family heritage there. Grandpa played in a local jazz big band in the 30s & 40s, lota of church organists & choir directors, etc.

Good to see Nicky keeping it going.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on October 11, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Nick Cassarino is my ex-wife's cousin. I saw him play Nectar's with his junior high school punk band back in maybe 1998 or 99. I think he was 12. He had chops and stage presence even then. By high school he'd graduated up to Dave Matthews-type stuff, singing and playing. Very musical family heritage there. Grandpa played in a local jazz big band in the 30s & 40s, lota of church organists & choir directors, etc.

Good to see Nicky keeping it going.

If you've never been to an Nth Power show, you really must check them out. So soulful. And Nikki Gillespie is a national treasure.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

my favorite death metal band released their new dvd/documentary on friday, so i had some metal buddies over for a different kind of couch tour.  my neck is still sore from headbanging.  tell me this doesn't get the blood pumping...

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on November 18, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
my favorite death metal band released their new dvd/documentary on friday, so i had some metal buddies over for a different kind of couch tour.  my neck is still sore from headbanging.  tell me this doesn't get the blood pumping...

Killer mosh pit there.   I need metal buddies.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Rachael Price (Lake Street Dive) on Live From Here with Chris Thiele performing Can't Find My Way Home