News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Baker's Dozen - 07/21 - 08/06/17

Started by runawayjimbo, January 31, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on September 18, 2017, 09:40:29 PM
Thats a nice sentiment Scott, but don't forget....you were not at The Great Went.

I heard they took 2001 for a ride that weekend? How was the Lawn Boy?!

:cry:
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 18, 2017, 09:27:34 PM
I was thinking about this today....

As bummed as I feel that I didn't get to experience, say, The Great Went, 20 years ago...

I'm gonna look back at the Baker's Dozen, 20 years from now, and feel even more grateful than I did bummed that I was apart of it.

This band is still doing things and we're all lucky to be alive in the same time-frame as them!

:phish:

Sorry you never saw real phish.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

You guys are cruel.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

susep

Quote from: gah on November 26, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 25, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
Box set liner notes by Jesse Jarnow... in backwards order so star with the last page...

http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/davebeckwith/library/?sort=3&page=1&fbclid=IwAR1foV7I36doKH7hhhB2fOvRwSt75jZoMcOFbP1-OZrwI91lEs5_BmlVf24

just read this. so great. love this band. that is all.

great read esp Trey creating story boards.  Epic.  Been cranking the BD all day. 

gah

Quote from: susep on November 26, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
Box set liner notes by Jesse Jarnow... in backwards order so star with the last page...

http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/davebeckwith/library/?sort=3&page=1&fbclid=IwAR1foV7I36doKH7hhhB2fOvRwSt75jZoMcOFbP1-OZrwI91lEs5_BmlVf24

great read esp Trey creating story boards.  Epic.  Been cranking the BD all day.

My favorite was the part when Trey talked about turning the Leslie on to get Fish on the same page with Lizards. Such a small thing, but also incredibly revealing of how in tune they are with  one another, and can adjust on the fly.

susep

Quote from: gah on November 26, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

My favorite was the part when Trey talked about turning the Leslie on to get Fish on the same page with Lizards. Such a small thing, but also incredibly revealing of how in tune they are with  one another, and can adjust on the fly.

Not to pull a Faux, have you heard Trey's outro solo in that Lizards?  yikes. 

gah

Quote from: susep on November 26, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Nah, I'll have to go back and listen.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mopper_smurf

Quote from: gah on November 26, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: susep on November 26, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Nah, I'll have to go back and listen.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

It's brutal. I hate it when Trey fucks up The Lizards. How dare he mess with my all time favourite song by a bunch off dorks from Vermont?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

PIE-GUY

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

mattstick

WTF are those donut-looking things encased in glass in his video?

Please tell me those aren't donuts from 2017.