News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

getting nervous about tickets...

Started by AfterMidnight, November 29, 2010, 10:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

MSG is always easy in my experience....that said, I consider paying double face pretty easy too....I mean Roger Waters tix are $200 face.....The thing is, people keep saying "I'm not going to pay SH prices", when StubHub prices were entirely reasonable before Halloween...They are only going to go up in price people, so just bite the bullet and get your tickets before they do get unreasonable.  I got everything from the lottery except for NYE...I was happy to pay $180 for a Sec.100 Row D ticket....Now even 400 level tickets are $200, and they are not going to go down....The good thing about MSG is that you can buy the suckest ticket there is and still sit wherever you want....I know I will be behind the stage every night with a whole row to myself and a speaker pointed at my face...Spent one of the MSG shows there last year with WTU and JPhishman and it was dope.  I had a whole row and those two guys had the row behind me.....My friends had the whole next section....My first criteria of a seat is great sound, my second criteria is dancing space.  No security is third and being able to see a light show is a very distant fourth, so behind the stage is a no brainer for this guy.....Don't be nervous, just buy the NYE tickets already....The 30th will be a breeze and the first a little tougher cause it's a Saturday....

justjezmund

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 30, 2010, 09:53:46 PM
MSG is always easy in my experience....that said, I consider paying double face pretty easy too....I mean Roger Waters tix are $200 face.....The thing is, people keep saying "I'm not going to pay SH prices", when StubHub prices were entirely reasonable before Halloween...They are only going to go up in price people, so just bite the bullet and get your tickets before they do get unreasonable.  I got everything from the lottery except for NYE...I was happy to pay $180 for a Sec.100 Row D ticket....Now even 400 level tickets are $200, and they are not going to go down....The good thing about MSG is that you can buy the suckest ticket there is and still sit wherever you want....I know I will be behind the stage every night with a whole row to myself and a speaker pointed at my face...Spent one of the MSG shows there last year with WTU and JPhishman and it was dope.  I had a whole row and those two guys had the row behind me.....My friends had the whole next section....My first criteria of a seat is great sound, my second criteria is dancing space.  No security is third and being able to see a light show is a very distant fourth, so behind the stage is a no brainer for this guy.....Don't be nervous, just buy the NYE tickets already....The 30th will be a breeze and the first a little tougher cause it's a Saturday....

exactly, 10/31 started at $130 (what a deal when you look at it know).  12/31 low now is $249 for a 413.  You can move around, but still that number is only gunna go up.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

kellerb

I've never been to MSG, but something tells me this guy's rap is legit

Hicks

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:36:27 PM

I've never been to MSG, but something tells me this guy's rap is legit

If yer caravan I'm sure it is pretty easy, for mere mortals I'm not so sure.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

PIE-GUY

We're gonna have a real nice "behind the stage" crew. That's the only way to go in MSG, imo. That's how I roller-coaster!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

danje

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 30, 2010, 10:52:24 PM

We're gonna have a real nice "behind the stage" crew. That's the only way to go in MSG, imo. That's how I roller-coaster!

I did behind the stage last year at MSG and look forward to doing it again this year.

Buffalo Budd

I would have no complaints being behind the stage.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whyweigh5.0

I have a pair of DCU tickets for the 27th for face

buy them
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: danje on November 30, 2010, 10:59:51 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 30, 2010, 10:52:24 PM

I did behind the stage last year at MSG and look forward to doing it again this year.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time back there last year!
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Im going to need an entire section behind the stage for myself.
Anyone who enters will receive multiple flying elbows.
Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: birdman on December 01, 2010, 07:02:45 AM
and where will your sister be sitting? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

PIE-GUY

will you be wearing a face mask?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 01, 2010, 08:38:54 AM

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

birdman

Quote from: sophist on December 01, 2010, 08:34:41 AM
and where will your sister be sitting?
Somewhere near Reno, Nevada.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 01, 2010, 08:38:54 AM

My face should be melted by that point.
Paug FTMFW!