News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right now I'm listening to...

Started by bacchist, September 03, 2006, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Island Tour!!!!!

PHISH
04/02/1998
NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM
Uniondale, NY

Soundcheck: Funky Bitch -> Jam, Birds of a Feather

SET 1: Tube, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, The Sloth, NICU, Stash[1] > Horn > Waste > Chalk Dust Torture

SET 2: Punch You in the Eye > Simple > Birds of a Feather[2], Wolfman's Brother -> Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley[3] -> Frankie Says[2] > Twist > Sleeping Monkey > Rocky Top

E: Guyute
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Wife was playing this earlier so i threw it on at the office. 20 years later and this album still kicks all kinds of funky ass. Fun times.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

emay

Neil young - harvest moon because it's 2:16 am

rowjimmy

dudes...

Garcia Peoples' release show on Friday featured a second set with guitarist Chris Forsyth and drummer Ryan Jewel.
Check this shit out. First is a take on a new Forsyth tune, "Techno" Top followed by a blazing version of Richard Thompson's "Calvary Cross". Then... a 20 minute "Other One".

First set is probably good too.

https://archive.org/details/garciapeoples2019-03-29.nyctaper/

susep

Just finished the track I'm Your Pal.  Foam sounds very much influenced by this number. 

Buffalo Budd

:phish:
07/02/1998
THE GREY HALL
Freetown Christiania, Copenhagen, Denmark
SET 1: Birds of a Feather, Cars Trucks Buses, Theme From the Bottom, Brian and Robert, Meat[1], Fikus[1], Shafty, Fluffhead, Ginseng Sullivan, Punch You in the Eye > Character Zero

SET 2: Ghost > Runaway Jim -> Prince Caspian, You Enjoy Myself

ENCORE: Simple

[1] Debut.

Greatest Ghost ever? Heavy contender in my books.
So dirty.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gainesvillegreen

QuotePHISH, WEDNESDAY 11/02/1994
BANGOR AUDITORIUM
Bangor, ME
Soundcheck: Free Ride, Cry Baby Cry, The Old Home Place, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, Funky Bitch/Caravan Jam, Funky Bitch, The Old Home Place
SET 1: Suzy Greenberg, Foam, If I Could > Maze, Guyute, Stash, Scent of a Mule, While My Guitar Gently Weeps
SET 2: Halley's Comet > Tweezer > The Mango Song > Axilla (Part II), Possum, The Lizards, Sample in a Jar
ENCORE: The Old Home Place[1], Foreplay/Long Time[1], Tweezer Reprise
[1] Acoustic.
The Old Home Place and Foreplay/Long Time were performed acoustic. While Mike tuned up for Foreplay/Long Time, Trey talked about the fact that the Bangor Auditorium and Nectar's are both on Route 2, so the band had been playing on that road for eleven years. This version of Tweezer appears on A Live One. Trey teased Stairway to Heaven in Suzy Greenberg and Possum contained I'm a Man (Spencer Davis Group) teases. The second Old Home Place in the soundcheck was acoustic.

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

susep

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on April 22, 2019, 04:38:15 PM
BANGOR AUDITORIUM
Bangor, ME
Soundcheck: Free Ride, Cry Baby Cry, The Old Home Place, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, Funky Bitch/Caravan Jam, Funky Bitch, The Old Home Place
SET 1: Suzy Greenberg, Foam, If I Could > Maze, Guyute, Stash, Scent of a Mule, While My Guitar Gently Weeps
SET 2: Halley's Comet > Tweezer > The Mango Song > Axilla (Part II), Possum, The Lizards, Sample in a Jar
[1] Acoustic.
The Old Home Place and Foreplay/Long Time were performed acoustic. While Mike tuned up for Foreplay/Long Time, Trey talked about the fact that the Bangor Auditorium and Nectar's are both on Route 2, so the band had been playing on that road for eleven years. This version of Tweezer appears on A Live One. Trey teased Stairway to Heaven in Suzy Greenberg and Possum contained I'm a Man (Spencer Davis Group) teases. The second Old Home Place in the soundcheck was acoustic.

Desert Island show for me. 

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: susep on April 22, 2019, 06:11:18 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on April 22, 2019, 04:38:15 PM
BANGOR AUDITORIUM
Bangor, ME
[1] Acoustic.

Desert Island show for me.

I think the Foam If I Could Maze sequence is my favorite part of it, a perfect triptych.

Nice to see they are releasing Grand Rapids, MI Fall 1998. Great show.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

Pretty into this trio that opened for GOTF recently.

emay

yeah check out kikagaku moyo too

mopper_smurf

Preview stream of this kick-ass new album by The Aristcrats  :beerbang: :rawk:

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

shoreline99

Quote from: mbw on May 07, 2019, 09:26:19 PM
Pretty into this trio that opened for GOTF recently.

Yeah, I've gotten into them over the last few months as well. Great background music in the CATS vein
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.