News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Spindles of Archived DVDs

Started by mbwoellert41, January 15, 2010, 02:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

Upon review, it looks like others may benefit from these spindles more than I. 

I'm out.

Nice offer though.

K+

Undermind

Spindles 1,3,6, or 7 would definitely fill in some gaps for me.  1 and 7 would do the most for me.  I would really like in if possible! Thanks again.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

I'd definitely take spindles 4 and 5 off ya.  PM sent.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

last post before today? Feb. 2006.....longest hiatus ever?  way to come back with a bang, nice offer.....k+

mbwoellert41

Quote from: Undermind on January 15, 2010, 08:45:30 PM
Spindles 1,3,6, or 7 would definitely fill in some gaps for me.  1 and 7 would do the most for me.  I would really like in if possible! Thanks again.

Yo Undermind, I e-mailed you about 1 and 7....just get back to me...

Phishhead92, I also e-mailed you about a possible drop-off/pickup since we're real close...

Also, if any of you miss out on the archives of mine, I'll be doing the same thing with the audio CDs that I have, so be patient....

Everything must go :banana: :beerbang:

It's definitely good to have the  :phish: back

Mike W.
Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: caravan2001 on January 15, 2010, 11:59:13 PM
last post before today? Feb. 2006.....longest hiatus ever?  way to come back with a bang, nice offer.....k+
QFT  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Quote from: mbwoellert41 on January 16, 2010, 04:20:42 PM
Quote from: Undermind on January 15, 2010, 08:45:30 PM

Yo Undermind, I e-mailed you about 1 and 7....just get back to me

reply sent!
:beers:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbwoellert41

Spindles 1, 4, 5 and 7 have been claimed so far....

2,3 and 6 are left

Mike W.
Mike Woellert

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbwoellert41

All spindles have been spoken for.....so thanks to those that have taken these off my hands...

For those that missed out, don't worry, I'll be unloading audio CDs in blocks in the same manner, so keep an eye out for those first offers....

I also have SHN/FLAC discs that were archived on CD that I'll be unloading in the same manner later on, as well.....

Mike W.
Mike Woellert