News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Please Review The Rules (before starting or posting to a thread)

Started by guyforget, May 31, 2009, 01:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on May 31, 2011, 07:33:58 PM
Quote from: blatboom on May 31, 2011, 07:28:21 PM
me? no shows for me other than an outside chance at Raleigh.

Not feelin' it?

that, and the ticket prices are outrageous imo. I'd rather spend my money on bands that I feel like are actually trying.

G. Augusto

Quote from: blatboom on May 31, 2011, 07:35:07 PM

Not feelin' it?

that, and the ticket prices are outrageous imo. I'd rather spend my money on bands that I feel like are actually trying.

HATE!
The boys are back!

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on May 31, 2011, 07:35:07 PM

Not feelin' it?

:clicks "Like":

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

^ I wanted to quote that in the thread but it got locked and moved while I looked for it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 03, 2011, 07:08:06 PM
^ I wanted to quote that in the thread but it got locked and moved while I looked for it.

Sorry if my efficiency confounds you.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 03, 2011, 07:14:51 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on June 03, 2011, 07:08:06 PM

Sorry if my efficiency confounds you.

Confounded efficiency! ::insert yosemite sam picture::
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

thatfargone

Quote from: blatboom link=topic=12372.msg576705#msg576705

Not true. Tickets are at an all time low. Just go and get a free lawn or $20 pav. Phish tickets are now nearly worthless.  Or, kick it w McGrupp and me at the Arcade Fire show next week.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

blatboom

Quote from: thatfargone on June 03, 2011, 07:25:46 PM

Not true. Tickets are at an all time low. Just go and get a free lawn or $20 pav. Phish tickets are now nearly worthless.  Or, kick it w McGrupp and me at the Arcade Fire show next week.

oh I'll be there.

sophist

I had to miracle my Bethels and sold my MPP1 for $20.  Zimbabwe dollar > Phish ticket.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

thatfargone

Quote from: blatboom on June 04, 2011, 12:37:46 AM
Quote from: thatfargone on June 03, 2011, 07:25:46 PM

oh I'll be there.

Stoked too right? :wink:

Sophist...that kinda sucks.  I remember in 2000 @ PNC I was selling my night 2 tickets after the 1st night for face and EVERYONE thought they were fake because I was selling them so cheap.  That and the fact shows used to have parking lots full of people that couldn't get in are the most telling examples of how far this band has fallen.  I really feel that have lost or are losing up to 1/2 as many people that used to care about them.  It is soooo sad you can't even get face back for extras....great 3.0 fans that respect each other.  :roll:
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

rowjimmy

Come on, Colorado people...
You aren't all @ the Gorge.

Take mercy on us East Coasters. We'll even forgive if you bend the rules cos there's no way many of us will be up til this ends.

shamwow

i have no idea how so im not of any help to anyone   :cry:
"If your gonna run up on the stage..."

rowjimmy

kellerb