News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 21, 2016, 02:55:26 PM
Quote from: GBL on December 21, 2016, 01:37:25 PM
Welcome back to Minneapolis!!

:wtu:

Psyched! A weekend this time as well. Have you been to this spot? I'm not familiar with it...

I haven't been there before, looks like its kind of in a "bad" spot..

I know it'll be fun though!! I'm excited!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 23, 2016, 06:42:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on December 23, 2016, 04:53:14 PM
chicago...in a good club...on a weekend night.  this bodes well for me!

Nice! We're pretty psyched on this one. I was told Martrys is where Umphreys got their start?

The band we're touring with has members from Chicago so hopefully  they'll be some peope out.

yeah, martyr's used to have dark star every week on like a monday or a tuesday.  it became a pretty big thing with a nice scene, so in the late 90's martyr's became the place for small jambands to break into the city.  they definitely supported umphreys a lot early on.  they put them on all kinds of bills and were eventually one of the first clubs in chicago to allow them to do their full 2 set show with all their lights and such.  i remember seeing them in early 2000 at martyrs and they were already outgrowing it.

WhatstheUse?

More datez!

2/14 – American Beauty – New York, NY~
2/15 – The 8x10 – Baltimore, MD
2/16 – 622 North – Blacksburg, VA*
2/17 – Stanley's Pub – Cincinnati, OH*%
2/18 – The Mousetrap – Indianapolis, IN*
2/21 – Lamasco Bar and Grill – Evansville, IN
2/22 – Park Theatre – Holland, MI*
2/24 – Martyrs' – Chicago, IL*$
2/25 – Lee's Liquor Lounge – Minneapolis, MN*
2/26 – Bodega's Alley – Lincoln, NE*
3/03 – Cervantes Otherside – Denver, CO*
3/04 – The Lazy Dog – Boulder, CO*
3/07 – The Barkley Ballroom – Frisco, CO+
3/09 – Victoria Tavern, Salida – Salida CO
3/10 – Hodi's Half Note – Fort Collins, CO*
3/11 – Frozen Dead Guy Days – Nederland, CO
3/11 – Stage Stop – Rollinsville, CO*&
3/15 – The Bootleg – St Louis, MO
3/16 – Time & Space - Louisville, Ky
3/17 – Woodlands Tavern – Columbus, OH#
3/18 – Woodlands Tavern – Columbus, OH#

~ w/ Digital Frontier
* w/ Cycles
% w/ Jahman Brahman
$ w/ The Dropper
+ w/ Turkuaz
& Frozen Dead Guy Days After Party
# St. Fatty's Daze Fest
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Damn, TWO Indy Shows!?! I wish I could make it out to the other one but Evansville is a 3 hour drive from here and on a Tuesday. I'll be at The Mousetrap for sure though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

pcr3

Fuck this band if they're not playing any shows in New England.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

rowjimmy

Tell us more about the Love show on Valentines Day in NYC (because I'm not clicking on a Live For Live Music tweet even if they are promoting your band.)

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 06, 2017, 10:04:12 AM
Tell us more about the Love show on Valentines Day in NYC (because I'm not clicking on a Live For Live Music tweet even if they are promoting your band.)

My friend manages the band Digital Frontier , this livetronica band in NYC they are playing with. Suppose to be a "love" themed show. Jauntee setlist will be tasty.

emay

Frozen Dead Guy Days and the after party will be a blast and some great exposure in that hippy mtn town. Ill be there for sure.
Denver too.  :beers:

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on January 05, 2017, 07:38:54 PM
Fuck this band if they're not playing any shows in New England.

Who the hell is The Jauntee?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

alcoholandcoffeebeans

oh oh, a Friday!??!

I hope to make that one!  :banana:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 05, 2017, 07:19:55 PM
I'll be at The Mousetrap for sure though.

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 06, 2017, 10:04:12 AM
I don't really know anything!

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on January 06, 2017, 10:52:27 AM
Frozen Dead Guy Days and the after party will be a blast and some great exposure in that hippy mtn town. Ill be there for sure.
Denver too.  :beers:

That's gonna be so much fun. I love it up there.

After party doesn't look bad either. (Venue is the bige red barn)

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 06, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
I hope to make that one!  :banana:

I hope so! We're back to good ol' Stanleys. The bright lights and bustling metropolis of Covington was just too much for us.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Some cool news... Just added a show with The New Mastersounds @ the Belly Up in Aspen!

Pretty big support slot for us and a sweet venue taboot. I caught MGB there back in 2010 or so -- Actually was the only time I've met him
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 08, 2017, 09:48:29 AM
Some cool news... Just added a show with The New Mastersounds @ the Belly Up in Aspen!

Pretty big support slot for us and a sweet venue taboot. I caught MGB there back in 2010 or so -- Actually was the only time I've met him

Oh shit!! what day is that I will def come up for that. I love NMS and Aspen and the Jauntee! Belly Up is an amazing venue too, that will be great exposure.

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 08, 2017, 09:48:29 AM

Damn, That's great. I love TNMS!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.