News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2011-2012

Started by Multibeast12, September 22, 2011, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: Multibeast12 on November 08, 2012, 02:24:08 AM
I don't know about the other hockey and here but I'm about to throw in the towel and just wait till next season. Negotiations don't see, to be getting anywhere. So I would like to hank Bettman and Fehr for ruining a beloved sport and a sport that was starting to not become a joke again.thank you to putting it back 10 years again

Piecing this together, I take it's you're upset about this as well.

Fucking greedy bastards.

I'm happy to have my local AHL team though. While it not be as fast paced or with as skilled players, they definitely play with great passion.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/8685654/riley-sheahan-detroit-red-wings-prospect-gets-dui-charge-teletubby-garb

QuoteGRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- A Detroit Red Wings prospect faces charges under Michigan's tough "super drunk" designation following a traffic stop during which police discovered him clad in a Teletubby costume.

According to a Grand Rapids police report obtained by MLive.com, Riley Sheahan twice registered a blood alcohol level of .30 percent when tested in jail after his arrest on Oct. 29

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Way to make your team proud, lol!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

f the nhl

QuoteUpdated, 2 p.m.: The NHL canceled another block of games Monday, wiping out the schedule through Dec. 30. This latest round of cancellations brings the total number of regular-season games lost to the lockout, now in its 86th day, to 526 or 42.8 percent of the 2012-13 season. The 2013 Winter Classic and All Star Game have already been erased as well.

Despite the dramatic breakdown of labor negotiations last Thursday, the NHL and NHLPA were in contact over the weekend and may reconvene this week. "Trying to set something up for this week, but nothing finalized yet," NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly told the Associated Press.

Commissioner Gary Bettman said last week he couldn't envision a season of less than 48 games, which would likely require a resolution by early January to save a season. Back in 1994-95, the lockout ended on Jan. 11, 1995, and a 48-game season began on Jan. 20, 1995, though, it's believed the league doesn't want the regular season to drag into May as it did that year.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sls.stormyrider

worst

professional

league

ever
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

khalpin