News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

there are threads i wouldnt mind having on ignore, although as the admin i probably shouldnt have any people or threads on ignore. 

but, bottom line was that the modification was pretty buggy, and was basically a pretty crude hack that only worked about 75%. 

i saved the .rss feed for the mod's page, so i'll know when its updated, maybe it'll be a little more stable w/ our default board theme / layout. 

-AD_

Poster Nutbag

Is it possible to add a private chat IM feature... It would be really cool if you could ask people on line to a private chat, I thinks anyway..??
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mistercharlie

It would be cool if we could quote from locked threads. I was looking through some old Live Setlist Threads and wanted to quote something that was said in that thread in the Post Show thread, but am not given a quote option. I know that it doesn't appear because it is meant to quote in the same thread, but that's also how i quote stuff into other threaDS.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

^^ yeah, that kinda sucks, but i get it.  for threads that have been locked due to fights,  but sometimes you wanna quote a live setlist thread....

also, can you search your own posts?
i know if you are in a cetain thread and search, thats how it works, but you cant click on your own posts, and search....

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 02, 2010, 08:30:37 PM
i know if you are in a cetain thread and search, thats how it works, but you cant click on your own posts, and search....

You can go to Profile and the click Show Posts. You should be able to search through your posts manually or by typing something into the search bar.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 02, 2010, 08:36:43 PM

You can go to Profile and the click Show Posts. You should be able to search through your posts manually or by typing something into the search bar.

yeah, what im saying is if you go to your posts and search, it searches everything.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 02, 2010, 08:37:58 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on June 02, 2010, 08:36:43 PM

yeah, what im saying is if you go to your posts and search, it searches everything.

Yeah, I just figured that out. I suggested it before actually trying it.  :|

ytowndan

Search > Advanced Search > "By User". 

That has helped me out once or twice. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on June 02, 2010, 08:55:39 PM
Search > Advanced Search > "By User". 

That has helped me out once or twice.

thanks!

Undermind

Not sure if it's possible but  it would be nice to add more than 10 people to a private message.  Though it's not something that I've tried before it would have been nice to have everybody on 1 message chain for the Hartford roll call group.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

Quote from: Undermind on June 14, 2010, 06:11:04 PM
Not sure if it's possible but  it would be nice to add more than 10 people to a private message.  Though it's not something that I've tried before it would have been nice to have everybody on 1 message chain for the Hartford roll call group.

That's what the roll call THREAD is for.

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 14, 2010, 07:42:23 PM

There's everybody, and then there's everybody.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on June 14, 2010, 07:45:14 PM

There's everybody, and then there's everybody.

How would it look if we went around excluding people here?

Undermind

Yeah I guess that's true.  I just didn't really want to put my cell # on there though.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

postjack

Quote from: Undermind on June 14, 2010, 08:01:52 PM

Yeah I guess that's true.  I just didn't really want to put my cell # on there though.

good thing, i would've called and demanded drugs.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::