News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Everyshow in Circulation Hard drive B&P

Started by CRAZYED, May 19, 2008, 05:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

shoreline99

FWIW, Staples has the 1 TB WD MyBook on sale, in store, for $219.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

CRAZYED

First round of drives are going back out to the phans tomorrow!  Takes about 6-7 hours to copy 500gig.....3 are done!

Caravan2001

baustin

here's a new show for the drives:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=515999

lineage: -- traded my clean --
sbdcopyofthis}SetIIgd06/24/90(110m.t.)*

Phish 07/11/88
Sam's Tavern
Burlington,VT

Set I

Satin Doll
Suzie Greenberg
The Curtain
Funky Bitch
Fire
Bold as Love
Colonel Forbin's Ascent ->
Fly Famous Mockingbird
Golgi Apparatus
Alumni Blues
-break-
McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters ->
La Grange

(max XLII90)2nd-or-3rd gen. ? SBD >
NAK DR-3 > SB X-Fi > Nero8WaveEditor
@24/96 > WavePad(to track and convert)** > TLH(other) > flac 8

key: * = the tape that I traded was a Maxell Metal 110 mins. but was cut like a 90 min. tape.

** = I did some editing work to smooth out things pretty much as best I could using fade ins, & outs, 1 cross fade, & 2 very small high cuts that after listening to them sounded better to my ears than the originals. hopefully you wont even notice. other than that there were a few various defects on the tape that I fixed up as best I could.the worst of the cuts are in "The Curtain"(@ 19:02)that I fixed. the next one was a defect in "Fire"(@38:13)that I fixed. Alumni & Col. Forbins have small defects that I left alone.

azimuth adjusted for your listening pleasure. Still the couple of gens that are on the tape come through with some noticeable hiss. Which really only makes it hard to listen to, with headphones on.

***I was going to include the story about that day & night but we'll leave that for another time.
FUCKIN' RAWK ON PEPS LIKE A MANIAC WIT UR COK A WIGGLIN' ALL ABOUT!

disco

gotta love that text file....reads like a maze  :lol:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

CRAZYED

yeah my vault copy i needed to clean up that god awful text file.  I mean seriously wtf lay off the crack, shouldnt need a secret decoder ring to understand what the hell is going on!

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

CRAZYED

georgecarlin66

CRAZYED

factorz

I just wanted to take a second and thank Ed for doing this and offering to everyone. Ed hooked me up with the archive and all I can say is that it's great. It's really nice to be able to sit back with the companion and listen to the show I am reading about. Good stuff and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it.

thechad

My drives showed up in the mail yesterday, you're the man ED!!
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

CRAZYED