News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Arrested Development is BACK!!!!

Started by G. Augusto, October 02, 2011, 06:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on October 03, 2011, 12:58:49 AM
I've always been tempted to check this show out.  Been hearing great things for years, just never got around to it. 

I see you're able to stream them on Netflix.  I guess I should finally pull the trigger.

With as much as you love Curb, I can't see any reason why Arrested Development won't quickly become one of your favorite shows.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

I've always been tempted to check this show out.  Been hearing great things for years, just never got around to it. 

I see you're able to stream them on Netflix.  I guess I should finally pull the trigger.

Dude.
Best comedy series EVAR.

sophist

Quote from: G. Augusto on October 03, 2011, 07:25:22 AM

Dude.
Best comedy series EVAR.
I slate it at # 2.  Seinfeld gets the edge in my opinion.  But I won't derail the thread with a debate about it. 

Anyway, this is fucking awesome. 

so pumped. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

I wonder what network it will air on... I'm sure the producers remember the fact that FOX cancelled them when it was still a successful show.

Season 3 of AD was rather weak.

G. Augusto

Quote@batemanjason: It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. VERY excited!

qop24

With all of the rumors that group has been pushing over the past several years.... I'll believe it when I see it.

It does seem like this has a lot more credibility to it though...
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

gah

Quote from: G. Augusto on October 02, 2011, 07:02:29 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 02, 2011, 07:00:44 PM
I want to believe.

I mean, there's only so many movies Cera can make where he plays George Michael...

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

natronzero

Last night when I heard the news I was like
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

JPhishman

I'm in the middle of season two right now. People had been telling me about this show for years but I held out for some reason. Glad I finally got into it. Pretty damn hilarious. Just when I was starting to think "damn, sucks this show is gone."

It's back!

:clap:

Quote from: sophist on October 03, 2011, 08:28:22 AM

I slate it at # 2.  Seinfeld gets the edge in my opinion.  But I won't derail the thread with a debate about it. 

Anyway, this is fucking awesome. 

so pumped. 

I'll agree with Ramz on this though. Love me some Seinfeld.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mattstick

rowjimmy