News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/07/14-16 - Northerly Island - Chicago, IL

Started by anthrax, March 21, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

all you east coasters have seen a million shows at msg.  remember how well chicago treated you for the dead shows?  so, who's coming back?

-anthrax
-PIE-GUY
-mbw (dressed in salmon)
-Bobafett (Sunday)
-Tomapella
-willsteele (Saturday)
-ph92

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

mbw

Bobafett

Quote from: mbw on March 21, 2017, 08:26:44 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 21, 2017, 07:46:53 PM
75% chance I'll be there.

:roll:

I'm catering a 200 person wedding south of Minneapolis on Saturday, but I'm thinking of Sunday just cause I'm not gonna get a chance otherwise.   Cry me a fuckin river, right?

But still, I love Chicago!  :phish:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Tomapella

Requested tickets to all three shows, hope to see you all there! Miss the Paug folks, it's been years.

rowjimmy

Somehow I don't think my wife wants to do this for our anniversary.
Enjoy it, guys.

emay

I could see myself jumping on a plane last min for this weekend. Havent been to northerly since 2013 stormageddon year. pending place to stay and all that jazz

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 22, 2017, 10:38:30 AM
Somehow I don't think my wife wants to do this for our anniversary.
Enjoy it, guys.

Yeah, that's the dilemma I'm having. The wife and I are on vacation for our anniversary from the 15th-23rd and we're still deciding what we want to do for that week. Going to Chitown for Phish really isn't her idea of a good anniversary vacation.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: Tomapella on March 21, 2017, 11:05:13 PM
Requested tickets to all three shows, hope to see you all there! Miss the Paug folks, it's been years.

Nice man.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Tomapella on March 21, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

I don't think I've seen you since that Dr. Dog show we saw in the basement of The Murat.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

I have family in Chicago....

Only time will tell.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

PIE-GUY

Live nation ticketing site says there's a "radio presale" starting Thursday.  You yocals know anything about that?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 03, 2017, 10:01:25 PM
Live nation ticketing site says there's a "radio presale" starting Thursday.  You yocals know anything about that?

No, but the only station it would be is 93 xrt.

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on April 03, 2017, 10:42:13 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 03, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

No, but the only station it would be is 93 xrt.
What about the oldies station!   :evil: