News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

Nerd alert!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

He is the best.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 05, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
Holy shit that's tremendous.

I concur. He rambles and it makes sense in a way.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

That's the sort of rambling that makes for great discussion in a humanities class.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ytowndan

Only Colbert can bring it back to analysis of Tolkien.    :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gumbo72203

It's a little bit of self-promotion, but I would be really curious to hear your thoughts on this piece of music from my band, an original song that I wrote.  Hey, it's on Youtube, and we didn't put it there! 

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on September 26, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
This has been entertaining lately

How much effort do you think that took him?
Either way, this only moves him up a notch in my books.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 26, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
Quote from: gah on September 26, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
This has been entertaining lately

How much effort do you think that took him?
Either way, this only moves him up a notch in my books.

Seriously. I think it's great. The video AND the song. When he pulls the shades down when he sings "see you"...cracks me up  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

From a Rolling Stone article:
QuoteOn Instagram, Mayer played up the video's poor production values, quipping, "I needed to make a video for 'New Light' but nobody could agree on a budget, so I went to a place downtown and made this with a company that usually does birthday and Bar Mitzvah videos."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Dude's my favourite Dutch guitar player right now. Nice guy too.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Marmar

So...for those who don't have access....

enjoy the FUNK!

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

jam>