News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Juggalos

Started by StCarl, March 10, 2010, 04:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on March 10, 2010, 07:43:47 PM
Really the sad thing is that the crap that they spew is appealing to kids in the first place. 

The conditions that set them up to feel a connection to their lyrics/persona are the real problem.

Right.... you don't see many "normal" kids with a "normal" upbringing that are super into ICP (I know "normal" is completely subjective)

I would think that the kids that feel a connection with ICP's lyrics have likely had other issues before they ever got into ICP
Bring in the dude!

guyforget

Quote from: Hicks on March 10, 2010, 07:43:47 PM
Really the sad thing is that the crap that they spew is appealing to kids in the first place. 

The conditions that set them up to feel a connection to their lyrics/persona are the real problem.

absolutely.  but at the same time, plenty of people have made the best of a hard life.  some people react differently to certain situations, and theres really no way to cure societal ills.  its sad that theyve had nobody else to inspire them in another direction, but right vs. wrong arent things that should need to be taught necessarily.  i can certainly understand being jaded or angry or dismayed.  i cant imagine bludgeoning someone with a hatchet. 

-AD_

mistercharlie

"Who's goin' chicken huntin'?"

No seriously, how are these guys still around. I remember their gimick being 'The 6 Jokers Cards', and them saying that when the 'sixth card dropped the world would end'. I remember reading about the 'Sixth Jokers Card' coming out about 8 or 9 years ago. How are they still going? Shouldn't the world have ended? Have they tried going without facepaint like Kiss did in the '80's?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 08:26:22 PM
:shakehead: everybody know ringmaster sucks
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

guyforget

:-o :-o     :shakehead: :shakehead:      :-o :-o       :roll: :roll:

dude on my wife's facebook from morgantown, wv, where we used to live:
-AD_

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 08:26:22 PM

No seriously, how are these guys still around. I remember their gimick being 'The 6 Jokers Cards', and them saying that when the 'sixth card dropped the world would end'. I remember reading about the 'Sixth Jokers Card' coming out about 8 or 9 years ago. How are they still going? Shouldn't the world have ended? Have they tried going without facepaint like Kiss did in the '80's?
Say what you will, ICP has put out less-terrible songs than "Lick it up."

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Igbo

Muthafuckin' pelicans!!!

Probably the greatest song ever written!!!

guyforget

Quote from: Igbo on April 12, 2010, 01:31:44 PM
Muthafuckin' pelicans!!!

damn.  just....  wow. 

-AD_

ytowndan

I lol'd several times. 

Although I don't think I was supposed to. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Igbo on April 12, 2010, 01:31:44 PM
Muthafuckin' pelicans!!!

that's some DEEP shit right thur!
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

//////BWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

i lost my cookies after he said:" fuckin magnets, how do they work?" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VA slim on April 12, 2010, 02:33:53 PM
i lost my cookies after he said:" fuckin magnets, how do they work?" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

It's a MIRACLE!!!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Wow! That song not only sucked, it blew at the same time.

The worst part... Those two morons have kids!!! Can you imagine the fucked up little heathens that they're raising?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.