News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

^^^Seriously--grownup shit, no complaints. I'm almost disappointed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mehead

Anyone want a copy of the Curveball edition of Surrender To The Flow? I brought home an extra.

PM me your addy and I'll send it out this weekend.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Quote from: mehead on September 21, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Anyone want a copy of the Curveball edition of Surrender To The Flow? I brought home an extra.

I'll take it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 22, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
Quote from: mehead on September 21, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

I'll take it.

All yours.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

I Love this story from Trey's solo show last night about Curveball plans...

QuoteCurveball was meant to have a "Mime Field." The guitarist describes the field as an alternative way to get from the stage to the camping site, where fans would have to navigate a short but treacherous field of mimes that would block their path with various silent movements. "Dude, I am not making this up," Anastasio assures the audience.

"So we hired 50 mimes," he continues through laughter. "I kid you not. And this is the best part of it: They were there, onsite, when it got canceled. I left, [drummer Jon] Fishman stayed and ended up just getting plastered with all these mimes. And he kept sending me all these pictures [of]...sad, unemployed mimes."
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 17, 2019, 12:26:24 PM
I Love this story from Trey's solo show last night about Curveball plans...

QuoteCurveball was meant to have a "Mime Field." The guitarist describes the field as an alternative way to get from the stage to the camping site, where fans would have to navigate a short but treacherous field of mimes that would block their path with various silent movements. "Dude, I am not making this up," Anastasio assures the audience.

"So we hired 50 mimes," he continues through laughter. "I kid you not. And this is the best part of it: They were there, onsite, when it got canceled. I left, [drummer Jon] Fishman stayed and ended up just getting plastered with all these mimes. And he kept sending me all these pictures [of]...sad, unemployed mimes."

Sad unemployed mimes.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

That just made my day. (Though that's too bad for the mimes lol)
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on October 17, 2019, 07:40:39 PM
They didn't pay em?

Yikes....and can you believe it... no one said a word!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.