News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sarah Palin Supporters, LOL!

Started by GBL, November 25, 2009, 02:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

fauxpaxfauxreal

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 26, 2009, 05:04:39 PM
Here's proof that Obama supporters can be just as idiotic.

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 24, 2009, 07:33:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIOePg4K0vI&hl=en_US&fs=1&feature=featured

The funny part about how uneducated there vote for Obama are is that the Republican policies are the ones that sort of kept them uneducated in the first place... Just a little ironic how their policies bit them in the ass... 
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

fauxpaxfauxreal

The Republican policies do not make people stupid.  I disagree with this logic.  Societal problems do not start or end with public policies.  Societal problems begin and end at a more basic level.

I think that partisan politics is annoying on both ends of the spectrum.

There are many Republicans who are actually good people whose ideas are valid and worthy of consideration.

There are many Democrats who are idiots.

The reverse of these statements is also true.  I think that once we can grow beyond belittling people who are a part of a group who thinks differently than we do, than we will grow closer to solving the problems that vex us.

But yeah, Republicans are idiots!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on November 26, 2009, 08:59:42 PM
The funny part about how uneducated there vote for Obama are is that the Republican policies are the ones that sort of kept them uneducated in the first place... Just a little ironic how their policies bit them in the ass...

This "sentence" is hilarious.
Throwing grammar and logical speech out the window when discussing the limited education of others is pure comic genius.
Well Done!