News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Have you heard about...? (Politics edition)

Started by VDB, November 30, 2010, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 15, 2017, 02:36:58 PM
I checked that seller and he ships to Canada.

Shipping: $5.99 USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service | See details
See details about international shipping here. 

Item location:
Kentucky, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions

We haven't gotten to destroying NAFTA yet, grab em while you can!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

Shipping: $5.99 USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service | See details

Item location:
Kentucky, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions

Try to checkout though. eBay is the worst for that.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on February 15, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Item location:
Kentucky, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions

It let me get to the last step in Paypal but I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this record since I just bought a few this weekend.
I can't see how it wouldn't accept my money at that point but I guess it obviously didn't work for you.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Other than the challenges with respect to records (which is a BIG DEAL, IMO) I'd be cool with living in Canadia.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 15, 2017, 02:56:06 PM
Quote from: mattstick on February 15, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Item location:
Kentucky, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions

It let me get to the last step in Paypal but I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this record since I just bought a few this weekend.
I can't see how it wouldn't accept my money at that point but I guess it obviously didn't work for you.

gah

Trumps going to hold a rally this weekend in Florida. Odds that he has more protesters than supporters at or outside the rally? This is going to be a shit show....I think that term pretty much describes my overall evaluation of his entire presidency up until this point...but still, this rally will be a shit show too.

ph92

Quote from: gah on February 15, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
Trumps going to hold a rally this weekend in Florida. Odds that he has more protesters than supporters at or outside the rally? This is going to be a shit show....I think that term pretty much describes my overall evaluation of his entire presidency up until this point...but still, this rally will be a shit show too.
FUCK...

Hope it's not here in Jacksonville. Theres enough jacked up, supercharged, turbo'd "muddin" trucks with Trump stickers. It's a rampant disease down here called LDS (little dick syndrome).
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

gah

Quote from: ph92 on February 15, 2017, 04:43:38 PM
Quote from: gah on February 15, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
FUCK...

Hope it's not here in Jacksonville. Theres enough jacked up, supercharged, turbo'd "muddin" trucks with Trump stickers. It's a rampant disease down here called LDS (little dick syndrome).

Orlando. An encore to the Thank You tour! Thank you Putin!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DoW

I just want to give props to you all for turning this thread into a vinyl discussion.

love you guys.  :clap:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

ytowndan

Quote from: DoW on February 16, 2017, 11:23:42 AM
I just want to give props to you all for turning this thread into a vinyl discussion.

love you guys.  :clap:

* ytowndan heads to the vinyl thread to get political
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

I thought through most of the Primaries and General Election that no serious person would be able to go into a voting booth and mark a ballot (or pull a lever - do you actually do that?) and vote for Trump.

This essay on 4chan and the Rise of Trump, especially towards the end explained, why I was wrong about that and has some pretty interesting takes on internet culture taboot...

https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.sploeblnp

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

sls.stormyrider

holy crap

the administration continues to act more and more fascist.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."