News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/05 - John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by sophist, December 05, 2009, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 05, 2009, 11:28:04 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 05, 2009, 11:26:18 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 05, 2009, 11:23:18 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 05, 2009, 11:21:58 PM
Yup, faux told me

:shakehead:

Dude, if you wanted to make out, you could have just asked, like a normal dude.

8-)

Esther seems to haved dropped by the wayside which is a shame. Before I say this, just want to make clear I think the setlist looks GREAT - but when I was calling the tunes on page 2, I was expecting a lot more "Phishy" tunes to be played. Other than Divided and Bowie, we didn't get those kinds of choices. I like the straight ahead stuff mucho, but they've been doing well with the Fluff's and Reba's and the like lately, thought those might be more on show in Cville. I dunno...

I don't understand your fascination with Esther.  The band does a horrible job with it live, imo.

Esther is good stuff, but no fascination. I only keyed in on it to deflect from my abyssmal set list calling earlier in the night. Sober at that...
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 05, 2009, 11:29:47 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 05, 2009, 11:28:04 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 05, 2009, 11:26:18 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 05, 2009, 11:23:18 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 05, 2009, 11:21:58 PM
Yup, faux told me

:shakehead:

Dude, if you wanted to make out, you could have just asked, like a normal dude.

8-)

Esther seems to haved dropped by the wayside which is a shame. Before I say this, just want to make clear I think the setlist looks GREAT - but when I was calling the tunes on page 2, I was expecting a lot more "Phishy" tunes to be played. Other than Divided and Bowie, we didn't get those kinds of choices. I like the straight ahead stuff mucho, but they've been doing well with the Fluff's and Reba's and the like lately, thought those might be more on show in Cville. I dunno...

I don't understand your fascination with Esther.  The band does a horrible job with it live, imo.

Esther is good stuff, but no fascination. I only keyed in on it to deflect from my abyssmal set list calling earlier in the night. Sober at that...

I thought so.  The Camden comment litterally had me laughing out loud.  Something that is rare in these parts.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.