Author Topic: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]  (Read 254360 times)

Offline Nedstruzz

• Chasing The Backbeat
  • Its always the llamas...
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6315 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt

I'm hoping that if you can get your ticket order in before the email announcements go out you have a higher chance of getting tix.  Also, I was told that this is the first time Phish is getting 50% of the house for pre-sale tix.  We'll see if that helps. 

I have to assume that Friends and Family get a pre-order link before tix go to the public to make their orders.  This is how it worked when Phish Tix first went online.  I'm only guessing that this is still the case. 

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
  • Nos vemos en las perras de turismo el sofá!!!!
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6316 on: September 20, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt
2pm on the dot...damn good Intel right there!

Offline emay

• In the Band
  • The Walrus was Page
« Reply #6317 on: November 15, 2017, 06:10:25 PM »
From PT, but wanted to post it since its nice to see the mill turning this soon!

April 20 PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte NC
April 21 Coastal Credit Union Park Amphitheatre at Walnut Creek Raleigh NC
April 24 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
April 25 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA
April 28 MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa FL
April 29 BB&T Center Sunrise FL

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows
« Reply #6318 on: November 15, 2017, 06:23:31 PM »

April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA

That's the first Friday of Jazzfest. Not saying they wouldn't play the Smoothie King Center that night - just saying, if they do, I'll fucking be there already, so, I think I'll go see Phish that night.

also, not holding my breath.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
  • C'est pour nous proteger, les fleurs et bougies
« Reply #6319 on: November 15, 2017, 08:05:04 PM »
As a Vermonter, I generally expect to be both underemployed come late winter/early spring, *and* suffering through the advanced stages of cabin fever.

If these rumors are realized, you all can expect me to fall on the NC shows like an Old Testament plague.
Quote from: Eleanor Marsail
I love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Online antelope19

• Gamehendge
« Reply #6320 on: November 15, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »
As a Vermonter, I generally expect to be both underemployed come late winter/early spring, *and* suffering through the advanced stages of cabin fever.

If these rumors are realized, you all can expect me to fall on the NC shows like an Old Testament plague.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows
« Reply #6321 on: November 15, 2017, 08:33:15 PM »

Dude. Jazzfest. Every. Damned. Year.

Offline ph92

• In the Band
  • bag it, tag it
« Reply #6322 on: November 15, 2017, 11:41:19 PM »
Phish terr in my backyard? Count me in.
Phish changes the way you listen to music.

Make America Melt Again!

FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
« Reply #6323 on: November 16, 2017, 08:10:11 AM »
not holding my breath

Offline Marmar

• Wrote the Book
  • Meet animals laminate 'em
« Reply #6324 on: November 16, 2017, 08:45:13 AM »
#fakedates
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

If John Medeski was my church organist I would NEVER miss a Sunday....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

"If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - Dr. Timothy Leary

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Offline mehead

• In the Band
  • They attack!!!
« Reply #6325 on: November 16, 2017, 09:13:23 AM »
not holding my breath

2nd'd as much as I'd like for these to be true
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Offline kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
« Reply #6326 on: November 16, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »

Are you a Locust guy? Boils? Raining Frogs?

"And Moses stood before Pharoah and stated 'Let my people go, or God will visit all of your first-born with the W00k flu"

Offline ph92

• In the Band
  • bag it, tag it
« Reply #6327 on: November 16, 2017, 11:20:30 AM »
#fakedates
you're probably right. But one can hope.
Phish changes the way you listen to music.

Make America Melt Again!

FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Offline sunrisevt

• In the Band
  • C'est pour nous proteger, les fleurs et bougies
« Reply #6328 on: November 16, 2017, 03:16:24 PM »

Bucket list.
Quote from: Eleanor Marsail
I love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows
« Reply #6329 on: November 16, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »

Bucket list.

you're not getting any younger, brother.