Author Topic: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]  (Read 248725 times)

Offline Nedstruzz

• Chasing The Backbeat
  • Its always the llamas...
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6315 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt

I'm hoping that if you can get your ticket order in before the email announcements go out you have a higher chance of getting tix.  Also, I was told that this is the first time Phish is getting 50% of the house for pre-sale tix.  We'll see if that helps. 

I have to assume that Friends and Family get a pre-order link before tix go to the public to make their orders.  This is how it worked when Phish Tix first went online.  I'm only guessing that this is still the case. 

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
  • Nos vemos en las perras de turismo el sofá!!!!
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6316 on: September 20, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt
2pm on the dot...damn good Intel right there!