Author Topic: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]  (Read 283770 times)

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6495 on: January 11, 2019, 12:13:24 PM »
I love all the "guests" interested in this topic.

Seriously, they're playing on the moon at the end of the summer. It's gonna rage! Book your hotels now!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline pcr3

• Reading The Book...
Re: The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]
« Reply #6496 on: January 11, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »
Heard the Woodstock thing is real.  I mean, we all know it's real, but I heard it's real that Phish will be there.

I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing they're playing SPAC and Boston and CT and all those Northeastern dates only to play Watkins for Woodstock.

Nobody’s gonna bail on a regular Phish show to go to Woodstock though, they are two completely different things.
Yeah, I mean they would sell tix at all the venues regardless and the Northeast has gotten somewhat shafted the last couple of years so a fest appearance shouldn't affect NE ticket sales one way or the other IMO.

Let's not get carried away on who has gotten somewhat shafted.  New England sure has, but not the northeast.  Granted, all of the northeast shows the last 2-3 years seem to be concentrated in one venue...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3