News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Halloween 2009 what should phish play?

Started by Wolfmansbrother, December 01, 2008, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfmansbrother

Wish You Were Here
Hot Rats
or ( and im gonna go out on a limb here )
Maggot Brain

my $0.02

Ellis Dee

hot rats would be nice but i don't think it would happen...

i would like "goodbye yellow brick road"...lots of songs to learn but phish is always up for a challenge...

rowjimmy

Quote from: Ellis Dee on December 01, 2008, 11:35:33 AM

i would like "goodbye yellow brick road"...lots of songs to learn but phish is always up for a challenge...

I have called for this a number of times over the year but they should go trick-or-treating with their kids instead.
That's what I'll be doing.

fauxpaxfauxreal

said it before, and I'll say it again...

Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation.

keeb333

They still owe us a "Thriller".... :evil:

sunrisevt

The grown-up in me says
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 01, 2008, 11:42:28 AMthey should go trick-or-treating with their kids instead.
That's what I'll be doing.

The kid in me says

Set I.
Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on December 01, 2008, 11:29:32 AM
Hot Rats

Set II.
Meddle

E.
Thriller
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

MiamiPhish

WhatstheUse?

mmmmmm.... Hot Rats would be spectacular, but wasn't Phish going to play Zappa @ one of their Halloween shows but then decided they couldn't quite pull it

off?  I thought I remember hearing that a Zappa album had been the top choice by fans for a Halloween show, but they picked the 2nd choice instead...not sure

if it was Hot Rats though...
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

iirc, Hot Rats, Thriller, & Paul's Boutique were the hot rumors for Halloween '94.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 01, 2008, 01:54:41 PM
mmmmmm.... Hot Rats would be spectacular, but wasn't Phish going to play Zappa @ one of their Halloween shows but then decided they couldn't quite pull it

off?  I thought I remember hearing that a Zappa album had been the top choice by fans for a Halloween show, but they picked the 2nd choice instead...not sure

if it was Hot Rats though...

I believe Joe's Garage was the winning album that they chose not to play.

http://www.phish.net/faq/halloween.html

ucusty

gimmetela

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.