News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

what's in the bag Trey?

Started by mattstick, February 20, 2009, 12:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

This video is bad news

50 seconds in Trey is pretty clearly snorting H

2:30 he's totally nodding off

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

whyweigh5.0

damn, it really does look that way.  Hard to believe he would just bust it out right there on stage like that... but then again, it isnt that hard to believe.  That shit is rampant around here lately and I am seeing first hand how strong of a hold it can put on people
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

Let's put this behind us, shall we?

sophist

I couldn't get through the Curtain (with) to see the second part Matt mentioned, it was just too painful. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Trey was on H at Coventry? 

Shocking. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

This thread feels a little like dragging a lake 5 years after we've already gotten the conviction.

MiamiPhish

redrum

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 20, 2009, 01:00:34 PM
This thread feels a little like dragging a lake 5 years after we've already gotten the conviction.

i can post the Velvet Sea or Glide vid if you guys want.

just lmk...
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mattstick

Its a pretty aggresive move on trey's part.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on February 20, 2009, 01:12:54 PM

You're talking about his hair, right?

WhatstheUse?

man, that's pretty bad.....trey just looks GONE @ about 2:40

No surprise they started off in the wrong key.....  :|
Bring in the dude!

susep

ballsy move on Trey's part, opens up the baggie. :evil:  at least he's turned it around and is on another path.  I agree w/ the statement on 2:30, his eyes are so beady and fried.

PhishPhan

Quite disturbing to see that and I'm surprised I haven't seen that before. Looks like he's really out of it there and I'm sure we are all glad that he is probably done with it.

Ri©h

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 20, 2009, 01:21:16 PM
Quote from: mattstick on February 20, 2009, 01:12:54 PM

You're talking about his hair, right?

The hair just adds to the debacle.  He's half asleep, hair thrashed, looking like he could pass out at any time.

I, for one, am glad he got busted for that shit.  Now if he can just continue to fly right we'll see a dramatic comeback.  You fuckin' smack junkies stay away from Trey!!!   :x