News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WhatstheUse's Sweet Ass Blog!

Started by WhatstheUse?, June 23, 2009, 06:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

All this talk of pegging is making me seriously question my sexuality.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

keeb333

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2009, 06:21:23 PM

Why?  Are you insecure?  :-P :wink:

fauxpaxfauxreal

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

G. Augusto

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 02, 2009, 01:40:53 PM

You call it threw up?

kellerb

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 02, 2009, 07:45:04 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 02, 2009, 01:40:53 PM

You call it threw up?

Is that what the kids are calling Mouth-pegging these days?

whatapiper

finally getting around to reading through this, WTU great work getting this all out on "paper."  I know exactly what you have gone through, I remember waking up after the 2nd night of the clifford ball and being a different person, i was no longer  :banana: but big  :mrgreen: instead.   Summer tour 97 will never be lost on me, all the experiences you have described have truly brought me back to that time.  do everything you can to hold on to that.  its much harder to just "let go" sometimes when you can only get to one or two shows.   i will be in at RR and the gorge so who knows(and wait till you get ahold of some west coast cron, for half the price)
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Caravan2001

I don't know what I am looking forward to more, the upcoming shows or WTU's commentary on them...nice effort!   :rawk:

WhatstheUse?

Bump...   :frustrated:

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 12, 2009, 06:06:15 PM
It was a strange crowd... saw a ton of people taken out in hand-cuffs for jumping the wall then resisting security. It was really readicculus. they would freakin' tackle people. I saw them hold a couple of dudes on the ground with a knee on their head or neck to restrain them. Meanwhile, hundreds of people were jumping the walls onto the field without restriction. It was just the few they caught and detained that had serious pain inflicted. Really random.  I could see why they would care about the floor tickets if they cost more, but really there was no reason to keep people from going down there. It's not like it was ever going to get too crowded. There was still tons of room down there.

...Once I get a full night of sleep and my cuts on my wrists from over-tightened handcuffs begin to heal, I have quite the story to tell you folks...  :shakehead:

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

Bring in the dude!

G. Augusto

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 13, 2009, 04:38:54 AM
Bump...   :frustrated:

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 12, 2009, 06:06:15 PM
It was a strange crowd... saw a ton of people taken out in hand-cuffs for jumping the wall then resisting security. It was really readicculus. they would freakin' tackle people. I saw them hold a couple of dudes on the ground with a knee on their head or neck to restrain them. Meanwhile, hundreds of people were jumping the walls onto the field without restriction. It was just the few they caught and detained that had serious pain inflicted. Really random.  I could see why they would care about the floor tickets if they cost more, but really there was no reason to keep people from going down there. It's not like it was ever going to get too crowded. There was still tons of room down there.

...Once I get a full night of sleep and my cuts on my wrists from over-tightened handcuffs begin to heal, I have quite the story to tell you folks...  :shakehead:

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

Sounds like this may turn from a "Sweet Ass Blog" to a "Beat Ass Blog" really quick. Sorry, bud.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Ouch. But he's out in the world with access to the interwebs.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.