News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I Am Just A Phan, My Apologies

Started by chalkdust420, February 28, 2010, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalkdust420

I got on here last week, not to start anything, but to confront some misconceptions that were posted here. I am of course, the ANASTASIO jersey wearing, guitar hero playing guy.  I was GayAnastasio last week, got banned, came back to try and set this right

prior to last week, I had never even heard of this place. someone on another board realized who I was, and told me this board had a thread making fun of me. i came, i saw, i tried to set the record straight, that was it. i am not here to fight. i knew the person who started the thread from going to a show, i was surprised by his opinion since we had met before. i am pretty sure i can manage to not fight with anyone if I can stay. nothing i said should have been ban worthy anyways. i go to as many shows as I can, i always try to share photos, videos, and the music from said shows. i have relatively good ticket karma, and always open to trades and helping phans. what say you phans?

here are some vids, i hope you enjoy! these were all shot by me, the last 2 were uploaded by some friends

Buffalo Budd

Thanks for the vids Chalkdust and I'm sure you are welcome here as long as you add to the board and not take away.  We're a pretty easy going group of people, just don't appreciate people stirring the pot more than anything.  Opinions are fine, just try not to discredit other's opinions.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Phishy69 on March 01, 2010, 09:03:41 AM
Thanks for the vids Chalkdust and I'm sure you are welcome here as long as you add to the board and not take away.  We're a pretty easy going group of people, just don't appreciate people stirring the pot more than anything.  Opinions are fine, just try not to discredit other's opinions.  :beers:

Well stated.

mbw

G. Augusto

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

Superfreakie

Welcome my friend :beers: If ever you are hunting down some music, I'm always willing to pass/seed some of my collection along ie. obscure sources, different bands, jazz.

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

MiamiPhish

redrum

doesn't look like this dude has an account here anymore but here are my thoughts on the matter for what it's worth:

phish fans are known for many things.
our scene has forever been a creative, wacky, outgoing, abnormal & normal bunch of very different people.
the diversity i see in the crowd is half the beauty of the entire experience.

it wouldn't be my first choice to bring a guitar hero guitar to a show, but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?
i mean, isn't that what it's all about? being who you want to be & creatively expressing yourself?

our scene & community is (& has been) made up of so many freaks over the years that i think guitar hero guy was actually more on the tamer side of things.
if you see him & you don't like him, so what? look the other way.
someone else might see him, & his presence might make a positive impression & memorable experience for them.

be who you want to be.
life would suck if we were all the same.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

^
scram ya hippie!  :wink:

(jk, I agree)
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 13, 2010, 05:48:07 PM
^
scram ya hippie!  :wink:

Seriously... nothing I hate more than these dreadlocked hippies at my fratboy concert!

As someone who has (on occasion) brought hundreds of balloons with him into a venue just to add to the fun, I couldn't disagree more. People should keep to themselves at shows. Who does this guy think he is with his guitar hero? More like guitar zero.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

guyforget

he has an account.  jayanastasio is the name on it. 

-AD_