Author Topic: 12/30 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review  (Read 14700 times)

Offline kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
I thought this would be an appropriate thread to mention that I'm going over to thatfargone's house tomorrow to have a 3.0 phish "listening party".  :-D

Drugs may or may not be involved.

I find this amusing.

Will report back.
Tell him we said 'hey'.

Tell him I say hi as well!

Tell him I said 'drugs'.

be sure to bring glow sticks.

I'll be doing the hood chant slightly out of rhythm, and clapping the wrong amount of times in stash, in my heart.  Also, on drugs.

Offline Superfreakie

• Gamehendge
I thought this would be an appropriate thread to mention that I'm going over to thatfargone's house tomorrow to have a 3.0 phish "listening party".  :-D

I find this amusing.

Will report back.
Tell him we said 'hey'.

Tell him I said 'drugs'.

I'll be doing the hood chant slightly out of rhythm, and clapping the wrong amount of times in stash, in my heart.  Also, on drugs.

while we're at it, we might as well have one immense 'paug sing-a-long. Preferably to Tweezer so that we can scat the jam in unison.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Offline birdman

• In the Band
  • We'll help you party down!

I find this amusing.

Will report back.
Tell him we said 'hey'.

Tell him I said 'drugs'.

while we're at it, we might as well have one immense 'paug sing-a-long. Preferably to Tweezer so that we can scat the jam in unison.
We had a huge paug sing along in manchester this fall. Most astounding was the accapella "free bird". I swear it sounded like we had at least a six guitar attack. (oh the poor neighbors)
Paug FTMFW!

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
First listen thru on this, and the Tweezer jam > Light is hawt!

eta: well the tweezer jam was, the transition wasn't anything special.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:46:59 PM by goodabouthood »
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.