News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Error: No such file or directory? (uTorrent)

Started by McGrupp, March 15, 2011, 06:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

I can't seem to download any torrents because I keep getting this error message. I searched google and I found out that this "bug" was fixed in a utorrent update - but my version is up to date already, and I'm still getting the message. Anyone know the cause of this problem?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

khalpin

Did you delete your torrent files by chance?  Happened to me recently.  I had to restore them from the recycle bin.  If you're on the "General" tab in uTorrent and scroll down under "General", next to "Save As" it should tell you where it's expecting the Torrent file to be.

McGrupp

Quote from: khalpin on March 15, 2011, 06:22:48 PM
Did you delete your torrent files by chance?  Happened to me recently.  I had to restore them from the recycle bin.  If you're on the "General" tab in uTorrent and scroll down under "General", next to "Save As" it should tell you where it's expecting the Torrent file to be.

Fixed! Thanks.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?