News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/28 - Bethel Center for the Arts - Bethel NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, May 28, 2011, 11:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

LOL calling trey "patient" is to 2011 what "permagroove" is to 1996.

VDB

Anyone pick up on some "A Love Supreme" in the "Halley's"? Starting around 8:45 in the LP version.
Is this still Wombat?

cactusfan

Play_It_Leo

Trey sounds tighter/more precise/more practiced on the composed Bowie sections here. Anybody who's better at this than me care to comment?
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

gainesvillegreen

The solo Trey takes in this Cities remains one of the best things he's played all tour.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 11, 2011, 07:17:43 PM
The solo Trey takes in this Cities remains one of the best things he's played all tour.
Although I'm only up to July 3 in listening, I have to say I wholeheartedly agree.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 11, 2011, 11:35:54 PM
Although I'm only up to July 3 in listening, I have to say I wholeheartedly agree.

Back from the future, eh?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on June 11, 2011, 11:42:15 PM

LMAO!  Just watched BtF 2 tonight.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 11, 2011, 11:49:47 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 11, 2011, 11:42:15 PM

LMAO!  Just watched BtF 2 tonight.

What are you looking at, butthead?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.