Author Topic: 06/19 - Ntelos Pavilion - Portsmouth, VA - Post-Show Discussion and Review  (Read 8782 times)

Offline phil

• Wrote the Book
  • Shrimpdogg Krillionaire
relistened to this sand for the first time in a few weeks a minute ago. I like it as much, if not more, than I previously did. who cares if it's "short" (thirteen minutes is long these days, in my book at least) and on the aud I have, the audience lets out a quite staggering collective "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" when they do the brief reprise. Love this sand, big time. Easily my favorite of 3.0, and I LOVE the camden sand

/justsayin
sure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hey, I don't know anything. Please help.

Offline UncleEbinezer

• In the Band
  • The Paug is my Facebook
relistened to this sand for the first time in a few weeks a minute ago. I like it as much, if not more, than I previously did. who cares if it's "short" (thirteen minutes is long these days, in my book at least) and on the aud I have, the audience lets out a quite staggering collective "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" when they do the brief reprise. Love this sand, big time. Easily my favorite of 3.0, and I LOVE the camden sand

/justsayin

I agree that after a recent re-listen I enjoyed it more than the first listen back. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Offline McGrupp

• Gamehendge
  • Out of my brain on the train
and on the aud I have, the audience lets out a quite staggering collective "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" when they do the brief reprise.

that was you and me in the pit. freakin'. good times.
Just two whiskies, officer.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....

/justsayin

I agree that after a recent re-listen I enjoyed it more than the first listen back.

Yeah, def like it better after a few weeks away. Fish just dropping out is such a simple technique, when the funk gets going drop for a measure or two and jump back in, repeat at leisure, fans happy, breaks it up, lets other members toss in licks to fill the gap, everyone dancing, increase stock of said song in show...its something he's under utilized in 3.0 although there are times during ghosts, lights, sands, moma's etc where you could hear when he could've used it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline UncleEbinezer

• In the Band
I really enjoy this slave!   :music:

Offline UncleEbinezer

• In the Band
This Brother ain't too shabby either.    :rockout: