Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 56259 times)

Online mbw

• Gamehendge
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1260 on: August 19, 2018, 12:05:59 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted, but this is a cool short.

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #1261 on: October 21, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »
K, real quick i just gotta say this new season, #9 of TWD is really good so far.
the last 2 seasons flat out sucked IMHO and i thought the show had officially jumped the shark when they announced Andrew Lincoln was leaving, BUT they got rid of Scott Gimple as head writer and the new chick completely made a conscioous effort to make it like th e'old' walking dead- like with actual zombies and a heavily character driven story with intrigue... and i love it.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
« Reply #1262 on: October 29, 2018, 09:20:46 AM »
K, real quick i just gotta say this new season, #9 of TWD is really good so far.
the last 2 seasons flat out sucked IMHO and i thought the show had officially jumped the shark when they announced Andrew Lincoln was leaving, BUT they got rid of Scott Gimple as head writer and the new chick completely made a conscioous effort to make it like th e'old' walking dead- like with actual zombies and a heavily character driven story with intrigue... and i love it.

Haven't watched last night's yet but I'm in on this new season too.
Nice start.

Also worth noting, that this takes place in the timeframe that they skipped in the comics.

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #1263 on: November 04, 2018, 10:19:04 PM »
just going to say SPOLIER ALERT... just to cover myself, but dman what a crazy "final episode" for RICK...
and then a 3 year(?) time jump for a complete reboot?!! noice.

and to top it off apparently they are EXPANDing  TWD universe and making a bunch of side projects starting with RIck Grimes full length feature films on AMC... so yeah, not what i expected, but cool.
im excited to see RIck Grimes in high budget action.  :samurai:  new actor or A Lincoln? IDK
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:30:28 PM by VA $l!m »
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-