Author Topic: !!!NBA!!!  (Read 19491 times)

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
Re: !!!NBA!!!
« Reply #420 on: June 21, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »
I suspect putin and trump have something to do with this
that's great. people are stupid.
My records are my media for music.

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #421 on: July 01, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »
LOLebron goin to La LA land, lmao.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline VA $l!m

• Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2018, 12:53:04 PM »
Wow, didn't see that coming.
Golden State swipes up Boogie for just 5mil, lol.
If he comes back healthy thats the strongest starting 5 in the history of the game. wow.

Offline Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »
Itís beyond ridiculous at this point. 

If Boogie is good to go they might as well just skip the season and give the Warriors rings.

Meanwhile Blazers canít even hold onto to role players like Ed Davis.  :frustrated:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Offline tet

• you love it
  • r00t@week4paug.net
  • In the Band
    • week4paug.net
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2018, 02:47:35 PM »
i really thought Lebron might come to NYC finally...  though with Allan Houston still on the payroll probably, I guess that's always a tougher reality to make happen. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Offline VA $l!m

• Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2018, 04:41:13 PM »
i really thought Lebron might come to NYC finally...  though with Allan Houston still on the payroll probably, I guess that's always a tougher reality to make happen.
TBH this is the best part about Lebron going to LA. I mighta had to turn in my lifetime knicks fan card if it ever happened.

If Boogie is good to go they might as well just skip the season and give the Warriors rings.

Meanwhile Blazers canít even hold onto to role players like Ed Davis.  :frustrated:
Yeah but yall signed S. Curry today!  (.......Seth)

Offline Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2018, 06:05:52 PM »
TBH this is the best part about Lebron going to LA. I mighta had to turn in my lifetime knicks fan card if it ever happened.

Yeah just what we need, another guard. 

I hope they get somebody good for CJ, but they will probably fuck that up too.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Offline VA $l!m

• Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #427 on: July 04, 2018, 12:04:03 AM »

heh i wa sjoking about curry, but yeah the blazers just seem stuck getting over the hump the last few years. I forgot about CJ, are they moving him ?

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #428 on: July 06, 2018, 12:06:05 AM »

heh i wa sjoking about curry, but yeah the blazers just seem stuck getting over the hump the last few years. I forgot about CJ, are they moving him ?

We just picked up like 50 guards so it looks like he might be on the block, but who knows.  I hope he stays.  Just not sure why we didn't get a sick forward.  We are still crushed by the Meyers Leonard contract too.  Worst contract in the league :-(.

Offline Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
« Reply #429 on: July 06, 2018, 01:17:05 AM »

We just picked up like 50 guards so it looks like he might be on the block, but who knows.  I hope he stays.  Just not sure why we didn't get a sick forward.  We are still crushed by the Meyers Leonard contract too.  Worst contract in the league :-(.

Blows my mind we are paying Leonard all that cash and then we couldn't cough up 4 million for Ed Davis. Such ineptitude. 

But yeah with the amount of guards we now have, you gotta figure they are looking to move CJ.