Author Topic: 'Paug Parents!  (Read 26543 times)

Offline birdman

• In the Band
  • We'll help you party down!
Re: 'Paug Parents!
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »
We had a Halloween trial run at our house recently.
Too cute. You are truly right in the thick of it, Neely.
Good luck.

Yup, and Thank You! A friend recently referred to it as the “Dog Days” of parenting.

Man, the whole 1 - 5 age is just the freaking best. We just registered our youngest for kindergarten and I know it's only a matter of time before they develop an attitude and I'm not cool anymore.  :|
Speak for yourself....Age 3 is fucking terrible.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

That said, I wouldn’t trade it for anything

I agree with Budd.  While age 2-3 can be tough as hell while you are in it, in hindsight it seems like a breeze compared to what I am dealing with now with 8 and 11.
When mine were around that 2 and 4 age, I would often reminded myself that in thirty years I'll probably look back and say that that was the happiest time in my life.
my youngest will be heading out to college in less than a year. I’d give anything to go back and do it all again. Enjoy every minute
Paug FTMFW!

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
Re: 'Paug Parents!
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2018, 10:44:11 PM »
I was always that guy who didn't want kids.
Now I tell my wife I would be totally psyched if she had a set of twins and i'm 41 FFS.
She thinks I've lost it.
Instead of having to plan and save for your next vacation, why not work on creating a life you don't feel the need to escape from...

I suspect putin and trump have something to do with this
that's great. people are stupid.
My records are my media for music.

[quo