Author Topic: If it's a tie, should the next round be a three-way fight?  (Read 4269 times)

Offline runawayjimbo

• Wrote the Book
Re: If it's a tie, should the next round be a three-way fight?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
It's the god damned Bozeman Tweezer. It should have won the entire tournament by default.

Come, now. It's no Providence Bowie.

That woulda been an epic final though.

This is true.

But what really chaps my ass is that there wasn't appropriate rules in place from the start of this said tournament if such an event were to arise. And now look what's happened? The entire Paug is in an uproar over this. I swear to God jimbo if this causes a rift in the Paug  universe and we go to civil war over it, it'll be your head.  :samurai:

Maybe if somebody didn't bitch that they needed a couple extra days in the first place I coulda set a hard stop to voting and none of this would have mattered. Or maybe somebody who voted for Mike's shoulda changed their vote to the correct choice.

BTW, with all this noise from the disenfranchised Bozeman supporters I'm starting to wonder who the hell the 13 Mike's voters were (other than birdman, susep, and a certain husky panted gentleman).

Offline McGrupp

• Gamehendge
  • Out of my brain on the train
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 05:59:48 PM »
It's the god damned Bozeman Tweezer. It should have won the entire tournament by default.

This is true.

But what really chaps my ass is that there wasn't appropriate rules in place from the start of this said tournament if such an event were to arise. And now look what's happened? The entire Paug is in an uproar over this. I swear to God jimbo if this causes a rift in the Paug  universe and we go to civil war over it, it'll be your head.  :samurai:

Maybe if somebody didn't bitch that they needed a couple extra days in the first place I coulda set a hard stop to voting and none of this would have mattered. Or maybe somebody who voted for Mike's shoulda changed their vote to the correct choice.

BTW, with all this noise from the disenfranchised Bozeman supporters I'm starting to wonder who the hell the 13 Mike's voters were (other than birdman, susep, and a certain husky panted gentleman).

Wait, was that racist?
Just two whiskies, officer.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Offline barnesy305

• Wrote the Book
  • Test me, test me, why don't you arrest me?
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »
The whole thing sickens me.

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

Pretty sure it was. Someone get Rj in here. And tell him to bring the ban hammer! It's on now motherfucker. You don't know who you're fucking with! Shit's about to get real son! DON"T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM! YOU CRACKERS GONNA GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

SICKENS YOU?!?! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!!!!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline barnesy305

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

Pretty sure it was. Someone get Rj in here. And tell him to bring the ban hammer! It's on now motherfucker. You don't know who you're fucking with! Shit's about to get real son! DON"T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM! YOU CRACKERS GONNA GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

I need a cold pop!!

Offline McGrupp

• Gamehendge
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »

This is true.

Wait, was that racist?

hahahaha, oh man, looks like I was the racist one. I read that as "husky painted gentleman". Painted as in, your ... uh... skin ... color..... gonna exit now.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Offline barnesy305

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
McGrupp's college education hard at work.

Offline McGrupp

• Gamehendge
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 06:51:37 PM »

Offline kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »
* kellerb starts Occupy Paug movement

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »

I'm gonna sit the fuck down in this thread and I'm not leaving for any reason any time soon unless our demands are met. I will stay here through rain sleet, snow, postal strikes, and..

oh shit time to flip the record.

bbialb

Offline kellerb

• In the Band
  • YEMLESS
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 10:54:12 PM »

I'm gonna sit the fuck down in this thread and I'm not leaving for any reason any time soon unless our demands are met. I will stay here through rain sleet, snow, postal strikes, and..

bbialb

The people show up, and suddenly the job poll creators are nowhere to be found.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:57:40 PM by kellerb »

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »

bbialb

No Bozeman, no peace.  No Bozeman, no peace.

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
    • Row Knows
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »
No Bozeman, no peace.  No Bozeman, no peace.

* rowjimmy urinates in a corner of the thread

Offline runawayjimbo

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 09:36:56 AM »

bbialb

* runawayjimbo sneaks out the back door with the big bags of money from MSG Mike's

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
    • Row Knows
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »
"MSG Mike's" sounds like a Deli.