Register

Author Topic: The Political Pot Thread  (Read 33939 times)

Offline mattstick

• Server Team
  • Gamehendge
  • Some Rise Some Fall Some Climb
Re: The Political Pot Thread
« Reply #600 on: December 17, 2018, 11:00:10 AM »

Yeah I dropped a few 1/8ths of this Aurora "Banana Split" on local friends for Christmas...

Offline Bobafett

• Wrote the Book
  • Needle with a prune.
« Reply #601 on: December 17, 2018, 02:25:55 PM »
That’s a very kind gift
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
« Reply #602 on: December 17, 2018, 03:35:53 PM »
That’s a very kind gift

I want Matt to be my secret Santa.
My whole family drools.

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »
That’s a very kind gift

I want Matt to be my secret Santa.

With gifts like that, Santa wants Matt to be his secret Santa.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline VDB

• In the Band
« Reply #604 on: March 13, 2019, 01:00:02 PM »
there is no explanation
it's all inside your head

de gustibus non disputandum

Offline tet

• you love it
  • r00t@week4paug.net
  • In the Band
    • week4paug.net
« Reply #605 on: March 22, 2019, 02:51:13 PM »
Legislative doings in Jersey.

yeah it's not looking good...  fucking stupid.  we'll see on Monday!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Offline runawayjimbo

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #606 on: March 26, 2019, 05:57:16 PM »
Legislative doings in Jersey.

yeah it's not looking good...  fucking stupid.  we'll see on Monday!!

Fell through. Fuckers.

In positive news, I just got approved for my medical card. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
  • Nos vemos en las perras de turismo el sofá!!!!
« Reply #607 on: May 31, 2019, 04:29:53 PM »
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

“The state of Illinois just made history, legalizing adult-use cannabis with the most equity-centric approach in the nation. This will have a transformational impact on our state, creating opportunity in the communities that need it most and giving so many a second chance. I applaud bipartisan members of the General Assembly for their vote on this legislation and I especially want to thank the sponsors Senator Steans and Representative Cassidy, as well as Senator Hutchinson, Senator Aquino, Leader Gordon-Booth, Representative Villanueva, the Black and Latino Caucuses, and Senator Barickman and Representative Welter for their tremendous work to make legalization a reality. In the interest of equity and criminal justice reform, I look forward to signing this monumental legislation.”

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #608 on: May 31, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

“The state of Illinois just made history, legalizing adult-use cannabis with the most equity-centric approach in the nation. This will have a transformational impact on our state, creating opportunity in the communities that need it most and giving so many a second chance. I applaud bipartisan members of the General Assembly for their vote on this legislation and I especially want to thank the sponsors Senator Steans and Representative Cassidy, as well as Senator Hutchinson, Senator Aquino, Leader Gordon-Booth, Representative Villanueva, the Black and Latino Caucuses, and Senator Barickman and Representative Welter for their tremendous work to make legalization a reality. In the interest of equity and criminal justice reform, I look forward to signing this monumental legislation.”

:rockout:

oh wait, I don't do that anymore.
props on the expungement aspect.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #609 on: May 31, 2019, 08:45:45 PM »
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

:smoke:

Alrighty time to start visiting my neighbors (by a couple of hours) a bit more often.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.