Author Topic: Grateful Dead - Fare Thee Well - July 7/3-7/5 at Soldier Field  (Read 76322 times)

Offline Undermind

• Gamehendge
    • Phish Video Collection
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:04:00 PM by Undermind »
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Offline antelope19

• Gamehendge
Re: Official Core 4 and Trey July 7/3-7/5
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:47:59 AM »
Glad this is confirmed.  Should def. be a good time.  Selfishly, I'm bummed there won't be 4th of July Phish though. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
Re: Official Core 4 and Trey July 7/3-7/5 at Soldier Field
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
that link appears to have broke relix.

Offline mopper_smurf

• In the Band
  • Build that damn time machine
    • Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | InstagramVimeo | Ello

Did you hear that, Trey? He's getting annoyed. Enough with the effects already.

Offline mehead

• In the Band
  • They attack!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 09:52:18 AM »
couch tour?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Offline Undermind

• Gamehendge
    • Phish Video Collection
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 09:53:37 AM »
that link appears to have broke relix.
wow!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 09:55:19 AM »
Man - this almost has to happen. FACK!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Offline antelope19

• Gamehendge
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »
also:

Are these really the final concerts this band will ever perform together?

Yes.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Offline mbw

• Gamehendge
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 10:00:14 AM »
seeing this official is making me all

Man - this almost has to happen. FACK!

who are you kidding.  see you at the crib for a cookout.

Offline mopper_smurf

• In the Band
  • Build that damn time machine
    • Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 10:01:28 AM »
Big Red should practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | InstagramVimeo | Ello

Did you hear that, Trey? He's getting annoyed. Enough with the effects already.

Offline mehead

• In the Band
  • They attack!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 10:10:14 AM »
Big Red should practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice.

for Phish summer tour

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline mehead

• In the Band
  • They attack!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 10:17:22 AM »
mail order - first come, first serve

old school

nicely done!

Online emay

• Gamehendge
  • The Walrus was Page