Author Topic: Beach Vibes - 3 day LCD Soundsystem Event - Riviera Maya, MX Jan 26-28  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
Re: Beach Vibes - 3 day LCD Soundsystem Event - Riviera Maya, MX Jan 26-28
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 08:46:05 PM »
Well, I'm guessing those few hundred people already bought their flights.  That blows for them.  Anyway, even Phish can't sell tickets this year so I am thinking that Hot Chip and Run the Jewels probably sold like 3 tickets, even with LCD headlining.

Ha, maybe it was only 3 because CID is even refunding airfare, cool move on their part. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 08:30:33 AM »
Anyway, even Phish can't sell tickets this year

They are pimping hard with ads on FB.

You think they at least hit the numbers of last year ? Before the expansion.

This year's Phish thing isn't going to be bigger. They have just offered a wider array of hotel options:
http://www.jambase.com/article/consider-it-an-interview-with-dan-berkowitz-cid-entertainment-founder-on-phish-riviera-maya-vip-experiences-more

Online emay

• Gamehendge
  • The Walrus was Page
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »
Anyway, even Phish can't sell tickets this year

They are pimping hard with ads on FB.

You think they at least hit the numbers of last year ? Before the expansion.

This year's Phish thing isn't going to be bigger. They have just offered a wider array of hotel options:
http://www.jambase.com/article/consider-it-an-interview-with-dan-berkowitz-cid-entertainment-founder-on-phish-riviera-maya-vip-experiences-more

Wow then judging from the rooms still available, it's only like 1/2-2/3 sold out. Still so many options left. So that's like only 3600-5000 people if it's the same number as last year. With probably a couple hundred more that will book last minute. Going to be EPIC!