Register

Author Topic: Glass Pony (my band!)  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Gumbo72203

• In the Band
  • when in Gamehendge....
Re: Glass Pony (my band!)
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2019, 08:44:31 PM »
Okay so, fuck.  We aren't the Jauntee yet, but........ my band is getting good.  You guys have to listen to these please:

1/12/19 Parish Public House (SBD)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/te087pzhl0swrn5/AADSTssxaq_KEW9NUKrw0zHfa?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1f-zoIE79RLK5smsSuGQQXQ0ir6itxq6UnWlwwdZUThTyDv5d1zkj52n4

Highlights:  Bolly Golly and Blackberry Brandy with Matt Richards on keys (Formula 5).  Don't skip Hypnos and Portraits either, both original tunes. 

1/18/19 Low Beat (zoom H2 recorded in .wav - pretty great sound)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cj24yn9lc2ywrjn/AAA7qNN950XkV-21JGJ_AIPia?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR2bdjwlJxNlHQWSrH5JDBhswuPGCEoe4wXMzWVLdXRJtAkJLfUvR4RhVTE

Highlights:  Swing That Maximus, Stardust, Walk Away (!!!!!!) - these are the first 3 tracks.  Also Blackberry Brandy -> Hypnos -> Blackberry Brandy was pretty hot.  The whole show was great. 

Would love to hear what you guys think, i feel like we've made some huge strides over the last couple shows. 

If nothing else, please listen to the 1/18 Maximus, Stardust and Walk Away and the 1/12 Bolly Golly and Blackberry Brandy (especially this fucking Brandy!)

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Offline WhatstheUse?

• Gamehendge
  • "Dances with Dirty"
    • The Jauntee
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2019, 11:58:23 PM »
Worlds have officially collided! Iím currently watching Gumbo rip it up right!!!  :beerbang: :rawk:
Phish makes me happy.  It's as simple as that.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2019, 09:05:24 AM »
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline Gumbo72203

• In the Band
  • when in Gamehendge....
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2019, 10:55:52 PM »
Worlds have officially collided! Iím currently watching Gumbo rip it up right!!!  :beerbang: :rawk:

Hahaha thanks dude.  What a night.  I can't wait to do it again, although we'll soundcheck first this time lol. 

If you guys want to hear some real sickness, check out this track from a couple shows ago.  We did Cities -> Grover's Mill 1938 (original tune) and both of them were fire.  Very proud of this one. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xzfsjs1s38500cj/AACB0nytaofD2cg1Z4-3rrwYa?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1H8w_cI9b5yGkp7uff39y38LVFoFkl4xbg5z2NEYojXGSvxRRA0rSrAKU&preview=2019-04-28+Sawmill--02-+Cities-Grovers.mp3
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again