News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2017 - 2018

Started by khalpin, April 06, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

In their final home game before retiring, Henrik sets up Daniel for the overtime game winner. What a way to go out.

Buffalo Budd

That's awesome.
Those guys were a force, wish they could have hoisted the cup.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 06, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
That's awesome.

And I am so happy that they were not able to.  SpokedB4Lyfe
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mattstick

Pretty crazy how similar their careers were...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on April 06, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 06, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
That's awesome.

And I am so happy that they were not able to.  SpokedB4Lyfe

So funny story about that series in 2011. I just got back Ethiopia, decided to take my 78 Westy over to a friend's place to watch the game. I was the only person out of 20 guys cheering for the Canucks. They were constantly bashing me throughout the games and nicknamed me Vancouver. So the night I had the VW, I went out to start it and leave but the battery was dead and I needed a jump. None of the crew there would even help me, they just watched and laughed from the front window as I pushed it down the hill and got it going. Boston fans, pffft!!!
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

Devils clinching a playoff spot is awesome.  Hall and especially Kinkaid carried this team all year, so it'll be a tough run without home ice, but I'm excited for what this team can do.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish