News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Live Bait Vol. 14

Started by emay, July 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on July 03, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
finally!  i can't wait to crank this hood and see if i can hear the sound of hard plastic smacking against heads!!

Those big glowsticks?
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 03, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
finally!  i can't wait to crank this hood and see if i can hear the sound of hard plastic smacking against heads!!

Those big glowsticks?

F'ing painful.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

Those big glowsticks?

F'ing painful.
The chumps on the lawn claim revenge on the fans with the good seats.

mistercharlie

Quote from: khalpin on July 03, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

Those big glowsticks?

F'ing painful.
The chumps on the lawn claim revenge on the fans with the good seats.

As painful as they could be, those '97-'98 glow stick wars were a beauty to behold with a head full of 'cid or a belly full of boomers.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Those big glowsticks?

us old guys just refer to them as glowsticks!

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on July 04, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Those big glowsticks?

damn kids and their glow rings.
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on July 04, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

Those big glowsticks?

Seriously. In my day you went to a show knowing you were at risk for losing an eye. That's the way it was and we liked it. Kids today are too damn soft.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 04, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Those big glowsticks?

Seriously. In my day you went to a show knowing you were at risk for losing an eye. That's the way it was and we liked it. Kids today are too damn soft.

Who you calling a kid? And soft?
I only got hit once but it was a buzz kill when it happened, took me out of the zone.  :wtu:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 04, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Those big glowsticks?

Who you calling a kid? And soft?
I only got hit once but it was a buzz kill when it happened, took me out of the zone.  :wtu:

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 29, 2016, 10:58:29 AM
Then it feels like "oh shit! Cops!"
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Gumbo72203

I wish there was footage of those glow-wars from back in the day, even as recently as 2.0.  There's really only the IT Ghost that exists on Youtube.  Somebody SOMEWHERE has to have some footage of the SPAC Piper one. 

Kids these days don't even know how to have glow wars.  They toss them in the air when Trey yells "SUZY!" and think they're so cool.  I've honestly thought about making flyers like I've read about Red Rocks '96 haha, so that we can have real, sustained wars again.  Maybe someday. 

Also....  this Wolfman's is absolutely unreal.  This is why '99 wins. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gumbo72203

Quote from: anthrax on July 03, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
Quote from: susep on July 03, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Went straight to McGrupp, Fall '98.   :music:
This was the only show from LB14 I was at, and it was fantastic.  Reba from this show is excellent,  too!

Yeahhh!!!  Hopefully we get that one someday too!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

i thought this was interesting.  some guy over on PT spend a lot of time organizing this...

QuoteTheRealMrCompletely said:
"Bait and Switch" version 1

A chronological playlist-style FLAC compilation of all the Live Baits and similar bonus disk releases (those composed of various tracks) including So Inclined, I-90s, Left Nuts, Wisconsin Edition, Road to Vegas and maybe another one I'm forgetting. I retagged them with the date as the Album, sorted them by that column, redid the track number tags into that new order and renamed the tracks to match; then went in and adjusted several places where tracks from the same show were in the wrong performance order, then finally re-cleaned up the tags and naming.

Obviously if you have all this it's redundant. I just like listening to them this way and thought some others might as well.

186 tracks, 15.8 gigs

due to a flaw in Google Drive I recommend DL'ing in multiple zip files, perhaps 25ish tracks per zip

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Py3VdGr7zeKFEiXv4Jc7aGUBcHN-NWWq

I'm going to go through the FTA FLACs I can find at some point and see if they sound good enough to add in, maybe so, maybe not

if you find errors or have anything I'm missing in lossless that should be in here, let me know.

thank you to the poster(s?) in the previous thread who provided missing material to complete the project along with voopa and sumodie for further assistance

ph92

Quote from: anthrax on July 13, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
i thought this was interesting.  some guy over on PT spend a lot of time organizing this...

QuoteTheRealMrCompletely said:
"Bait and Switch" version 1

A chronological playlist-style FLAC compilation of all the Live Baits and similar bonus disk releases (those composed of various tracks) including So Inclined, I-90s, Left Nuts, Wisconsin Edition, Road to Vegas and maybe another one I'm forgetting. I retagged them with the date as the Album, sorted them by that column, redid the track number tags into that new order and renamed the tracks to match; then went in and adjusted several places where tracks from the same show were in the wrong performance order, then finally re-cleaned up the tags and naming.

Obviously if you have all this it's redundant. I just like listening to them this way and thought some others might as well.

186 tracks, 15.8 gigs

due to a flaw in Google Drive I recommend DL'ing in multiple zip files, perhaps 25ish tracks per zip

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Py3VdGr7zeKFEiXv4Jc7aGUBcHN-NWWq

I'm going to go through the FTA FLACs I can find at some point and see if they sound good enough to add in, maybe so, maybe not

if you find errors or have anything I'm missing in lossless that should be in here, let me know.

thank you to the poster(s?) in the previous thread who provided missing material to complete the project along with voopa and sumodie for further assistance
Thanks for the heads up, I was just thinking about buying the Live Baits I missed over the years
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Hicks

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 07, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
I wish there was footage of those glow-wars from back in the day, even as recently as 2.0.  There's really only the IT Ghost that exists on Youtube.  Somebody SOMEWHERE has to have some footage of the SPAC Piper one. 

Kids these days don't even know how to have glow wars.  They toss them in the air when Trey yells "SUZY!" and think they're so cool.  I've honestly thought about making flyers like I've read about Red Rocks '96 haha, so that we can have real, sustained wars again.  Maybe someday. 

Also....  this Wolfman's is absolutely unreal.  This is why '99 wins.

One vivid memory from Coventry was the glowstick war during DWD. It was insanity. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.