News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

emay

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

Sounds like you have experience.  You are hired.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mehead

Doesn't Bonnarroo normally stream/webcast the festival for free? Are they doing it again this year? I haven't heard or seen anything about it.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

yeah they usually have a multi channel stream on youtube. hopefully gets announced but it is starting today and no word...

edit: looks like they are streaming on SiruisXM

emay

birdman

Just picked up pit tickets for Bangor for less than face on COT.  :banana:
Let's fucking go!
Paug FTMFW!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

oof, show starts at 11 tonight huh?  :tte:

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on June 14, 2019, 03:54:44 PM
oof, show starts at 11 tonight huh?  :tte:

Ouch. That sucks. I'll have a blat listening to it in the morning with my coffee though!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Dang, buncha geezers up in here. It's only one set, so probably a 90 minute type thing.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

I was in bed at 10 on the dot.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Looks like they did not play it safe, which is cool.