News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Atlanta NCAA

Started by sophist, March 23, 2006, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

so i'm going to games.  its duke v. LSU and then WVU v. Texas
Any ideas for a sign ?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: phan003 on March 23, 2006, 12:28:51 AM
so i'm going to games.  its duke v. LSU and then WVU v. Texas
Any ideas for a sign ?

FLUFFHEAD!  duh!

sophist

thats too obvious, I want it to be subtle, yet funny at the same time

I thought about this:
If Reddick is God then Morrison Doesn't believe in him

*I read a article in SI that when the Zags coach asked the team to pray, Morrison got up and wrote on the marker board: "religion is the opiate of the masses" and then sat back down.

or

going to Duke is alot like going to save a beached whale, only the beach has less whales

or

Dubya and White 2008:
tater drinks the world dry
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

this is the last time i will BEG!!!!

PLEASE POST NON- MUSIC RELATED TOPICS IN THE  RANDOM CONVERSATIONS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly yours,
OCD Capitan,
Soldierslim.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

antelope19

"Beer, More than just a breakfast drink!"   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

And yes, this should be moved.  But "I can't do it Kiptin, I don't have the power!!!!!!" :-D

sophist

Quote from: VA slim on March 23, 2006, 04:07:50 PM
this is the last time i will BEG!!!!

PLEASE POST NON- MUSIC RELATED TOPICS IN THE  RANDOM CONVERSATIONS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly yours,
OCD Capitan,
Soldierslim.
*throws a bottle of adderal at slim 10/4 captain OCD  :wink:

fauxpaxfauxreal

DAMN YOU GOT TO SEE DUKE LOSE!!!!! I'M JEALOUS!

antelope19

Seriously, as many people already know, I HATE THOSE GUYS.  I took no small pleasure in watching LSU and "Big Baby" whoop up on Shelden and JJ.  The rest of the games last night were pretty damn good as well.  WVU/Texas went down to the wire.  I def. yelled out and my girlfriend scolded me for being so loud, so late.   :roll:

sophist

the pure energy in the dome when WVU lost was the most powerful thing I've ever experienced in person.  I left the venue in a state of shock (I didn't have a preference for who won the WVU Vs. Texas game).  The crowd was so pumped about texas losing, and duke losing too.  the LSU fans were going crazy the whole game.

antelope19

Ummm, didn't texas win at the buzzer???? :roll:

sophist

typo  :oops: but you knew what i meant