Author Topic: The Jauntee  (Read 101572 times)

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
Re: The Jauntee
« Reply #2925 on: November 14, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »
Planning on making it out tomorrow but will probably be brief.  What time do you guys think you are going on?
You're just lucky I can't quote you in the WAP version of this site.

Offline emay

• Gamehendge
  • The Walrus was Page
« Reply #2926 on: November 14, 2018, 06:38:18 PM »
hellz yeah! got my Rogue River crew going to see them tonight in Ashland

Offline WhatstheUse?

• Gamehendge
  • "Dances with Dirty"
    • The Jauntee
« Reply #2927 on: November 18, 2018, 05:40:02 PM »
Planning on making it out tomorrow but will probably be brief.  What time do you guys think you are going on?

Did you make it out? I missed ya if so!

Ashland is hilarious. Technically, we played the town just north- middle of nowhere. We roll up to this shitty saloon looking spot that hasnít been updated in 50 years, and think.... what have we gotten ourselves into?!

Sure enough, by 10íclock, this place was filled up with Flat Brimmed Farmers! I swear a solid 90% of kids there grew weed or trimmed weed or did something on a weed farm. Pretty heady little community. Seems like weed is basically becoming worthless there though, canít even give the shit away! Well..... except to us... they can.. and did give it to us...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:41:36 PM by WhatstheUse? »
Phish makes me happy.  It's as simple as that.

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #2928 on: November 18, 2018, 08:37:19 PM »

Ashland is hilarious. Technically, we played the town just north- middle of nowhere. We roll up to this shitty saloon looking spot that hasnít been updated in 50 years, and think.... what have we gotten ourselves into?!

Sure enough, by 10íclock, this place was filled up with Flat Brimmed Farmers! I swear a solid 90% of kids there grew weed or trimmed weed or did something on a weed farm. Pretty heady little community. Seems like weed is basically becoming worthless there though, canít even give the shit away! Well..... except to us... they can.. and did give it to us...

I didn't..My kid was sick and I didn't have it in me by 10 to make the drive downtown.  Hope it was a good gig.

Yeah, Ashland and Talent are cool.. So is Cave Junction.  The whole economy basically does revolve around weed.  Lots of great peeps down there.  But yeah, weed is like $1000 a pound if you're lucky.  Nobody can get rid of it for any money.  Especially this time of year.  Oregon has such a surplus it's not even funny.  If you go to the dispensary it's like $75 an ounce now.
You're just lucky I can't quote you in the WAP version of this site.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #2929 on: November 18, 2018, 08:37:29 PM »

That sounds like an awesome show and afterparty tto!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.