Author Topic: Last Movie You Watched.  (Read 240977 times)

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
Re: Last Movie You Watched.
« Reply #7035 on: November 08, 2018, 03:54:46 PM »
watched Three Identical Strangers last week, what a fucking crazy ass movie.  do yourselves a favor and watch this - it's really well done, and a fascinating story.

I heard this movie was nuts, and leaves you angry. I chose not to watch it.

And Free Solo looks like it'll be good too.

I saw Mid 90's recently. Throwback to the days of skating and listening to old school hip hop, which at the time was just called rap.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Funny to think that the time we grew up in is long ago enough now that there's movie reminiscing that time period.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline khalpin

• In the Band
« Reply #7036 on: November 08, 2018, 04:24:20 PM »
watched Three Identical Strangers last week, what a fucking crazy ass movie.  do yourselves a favor and watch this - it's really well done, and a fascinating story.

I saw Mid 90's recently. Throwback to the days of skating and listening to old school hip hop, which at the time was just called rap.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Funny to think that the time we grew up in is long ago enough now that there's movie reminiscing that time period.
Wait a minute, it's not called rap anymore?

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....
« Reply #7037 on: November 08, 2018, 04:55:18 PM »

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard I'm just saying, in '92 we weren't calling what we were listening to old school, it was just rap.

Funny story, not to sidetrack the thread, the other day I had to ask this young person that works for me what trap rap was....and the girls had a good laugh at how old I was. They proceeded to ask me if I knew what "dope" meant, as in "that shit was dope"or did I need that explained, too?  :shakehead:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
« Reply #7038 on: November 08, 2018, 07:24:42 PM »

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard I'm just saying, in '92 we weren't calling what we were listening to old school, it was just rap.

Funny story, not to sidetrack the thread, the other day I had to ask this young person that works for me what trap rap was....and the girls had a good laugh at how old I was. They proceeded to ask me if I knew what "dope" meant, as in "that shit was dope"or did I need that explained, too?  :shakehead:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Reminds me of when I had to look up emo rap.
I'll never get that minute back.
Instead of having to plan and save for your next vacation, why not work on creating a life you don't feel the need to escape from...

I suspect putin and trump have something to do with this
that's great. people are stupid.
My records are my media for music.

[quo