News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Getting excited to take the wife to see her favorite band... Social Distortion on 05/17! This will be the first time either of us have seen them live. They are playing with Bad Religion, who always put on a helluva show, too!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I'll be seeing the Rolling Stones today... fucking weird to see them at Jazzfest and I'll likely be very drunk by the time they hit the stage. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Amon Amarth and Obituary this weekend!  And management hooked it up with some upgraded seats!

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on May 02, 2024, 04:33:11 PMAmon Amarth and Obituary this weekend!  And management hooked it up with some upgraded seats!
Nice, enjoy!

mopper_smurf

Got a very welcome financial windfall, so my schedule now looks like this for now:

05/03 Supersister
05/15 Glenn Hughes
05/22 The Dregs
05/31 Eilen Jewell
07/04 Steve Hackett
08/18 Sleater-Kinney
01/22 Darryll-Ann
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

Not too much on the horizon for summer except Mondegreen.

Hitting Justice at Brooklyn navy yard on 7/26
Disco biscuits three nights in CO (9/6-8) and then Montana at pine creek (9/13-15).

phil

Hitting up String Cheese the week after next in Charlottesville - I'm going with a buddy for his birthday, and despite going to college in Colorado he's somehow never seen them live so should be fun
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

khalpin

The Decemberists on Wednesday. Hoping they're not going to just play their entire new album that comes out next month which I've only heard two songs.

mistercharlie

Quote from: khalpin on May 05, 2024, 03:47:20 PMThe Decemberists on Wednesday. Hoping they're not going to just play their entire new album that comes out next month which I've only heard two songs.
Well, one of those new songs could fill a 19-minute chunk of the setlist!

They're playing about an hour north of us later this month on a Wednesday... Sadly, the wife and I are skipping that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.