News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anybody use Facebook?

Started by sophist, March 11, 2007, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

sophist

I was thinking if enough paugers use it, I would start a week4paug group on it.  Cool, I'll facebook you matt.

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

mattstick

Think MySpace for college students & grads... but with fewer pages that will give you a seizure.

mixmasterob

aka Robert Johnson > Georgia Southern Univ.

mattstick

Quote from: mixmasterob on March 12, 2007, 03:11:32 PM
aka Robert Johnson > Georgia Southern Univ.

heh, there are 2 - are you '08 or '09?

mixmasterob

ha, no shit.  well hopefully ill graduate in 09.

sophist

I facebooked you. 

cool, well we have three paugers thus far.  Maybe a few more will come forward and we can form a group. 

phil

Phillip Neill > St. Anne's-Belfield School
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

sophist

sweet.  I'll look you up now.

kellerb

Ben Keller / Purdue '02 / Indianapolis

sophist

booked!

ok, so we have 5 people now.  I know there are more peeps lurking in the woodwork. 

sophist

sophist