Author Topic: Vinyl  (Read 386664 times)

Offline Hicks

• IKKULUS
  • Gamehendge
Re: Vinyl
« Reply #13230 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:23 AM »
For those interested in them, the first 5 King Gizzard albums have been repressed and go on sale tonight at 7pm EST. I plan on grabbing at least Float Along - Full Your Lungs and Oddments.

www.flightlessrecords.com

Dang forgot about this and all gone already, did you score?

Never mind looks like the traffic completely demolished their site and they are going to have to try to release them again. Kind of pathetic tbh. 

UPDATE: Orders have been taken down. We will announce a new release date once we have the problem properly fixed. RIP reissues

Our shipping servers have crashed. Shopify & Auspost frantically trying to get it back up. Every server they have built has crashed again instantly. A few orders have slipped through but not many. everyone chill and we will make an announcement when itís properly up and running again

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #13231 on: September 14, 2018, 05:51:01 AM »
Yeah, their site crashed instantly. I had the albums in my cart and was ready to checkout at 7:02 and it wouldn't work. They said a few orders got through before the servers for Shipify & Auspost crashed. They're going to re-announce when they'll go on sale now.

Last night sucked. 3 hours of hitting F5 trying to finally get Float Along - Fill Your Lungs and Oddments. I'm wishing I have enough cash to spare when it comes back up so that I can buy the bundle. it was all five of the albums and a Flightless slipmat. No discount on the albums, but a free Flightless slipmat (which I want pretty damn bad).
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #13232 on: September 14, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »
I missed out on the new Apex Twin.  Grabbed a regular copy but was hoping to get one of the limited/foil cover ones.

Offline mattstick

• Server Team
  • Gamehendge
  • Some Rise Some Fall Some Climb
« Reply #13233 on: Today at 10:32:39 AM »

Gillian Welch Soul Journey was delivered yesterday, it's pretty magical.

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #13234 on: Today at 02:07:41 PM »

Gillian Welch Soul Journey was delivered yesterday, it's pretty magical.

really enjoying it