News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Its Official [phish.com]

Started by Blaise, October 01, 2008, 03:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 01, 2008, 01:23:44 PM
Quote from: birdman on October 01, 2008, 08:20:55 AM
Ticket anxiety is bad for the heart.
<Breathe in, Breathe out>

I cant wait to see Gumbo's reaction :-P

Hello.  This is Greg's mother.  We regret to inform you that Greg has suffered a massive heart attack due to this news.  On a piece of paper was scrawled this website, between the words 'let' and 'know'.  We are waiting to hear back from the doctor on his condition, but the prognosis does not look good.  Knowing how much this band meant to him, we are politely requesting that anyone who might end up with an extra ticket set one aside for him, in case we are blessed with a miracle and he recovers.  I know he would not accept anything less than the first night.  Money is not a problem.  Thank you.
:clap:
Nicely done sir.

Gumbo72203

I actually had to call some power-washing window cleaners a minute ago.  Theres a sticky white-ish goo all over the inside of my bedroom window now. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

keeb333

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 01, 2008, 01:38:38 PM
I actually had to call some power-washing window cleaners a minute ago.  Theres a sticky white-ish goo all over the inside of my bedroom window now. 

eeewwww, too much information, man!

sophist

dude, I called that shit like three pages ago. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Quote from: Sophist on October 01, 2008, 11:35:47 AM
His new myspace picture will be nothing but baby batter all over the wall  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Gumbo72203

Quote from: keeb333 on October 01, 2008, 01:40:02 PM

eeewwww, too much information, man!

i guess thats what happens when you're pretend-horizontally-shuffling Tawnee Stone when you find out Phish is coming back.   :banana: :lol:

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

G. Augusto

So...are you gonna make it down to VA?
a

Gumbo72203

but yo...  how can there even be tickets on ebay?  THERE AREN"T TICKETS AVAILABLE YET.  So like, what happens if that person didn't win any in the lottery...  you're out $800 bucks.  

Umm.....  I live in Albany.  I didn't know that you could only put in 1 request per household, so I just put in 1 ticket for the first 2 nights.  Fuck my friends, i'm not waiting around to see if they pay me.  They can do it themselves.  But yeah...  I'll pick up whoever on the way down to Virginia; just help me a bit with gas.  

Anyone have a room I can crash at?  I'm going to be at the first show.  The universe can't stop me.  Not even Toni Braxton could stop me.  

edit:  will they let you know after the 8th whether or not you're allotted any tickets? 

gimmetela

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 01, 2008, 01:45:50 PM

edit:  will they let you know after the 8th whether or not you're allotted any tickets? 

yes sir.  you will know by the 18th when reg tix go onsale.

keep an eye on your bank account between the 8th and 18th.

sophist

17th actually by 11:59pm

TM on sale 10-18 @ 10am

Hicks

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 01, 2008, 01:45:50 PM
but yo...  how can there even be tickets on ebay?  THERE AREN"T TICKETS AVAILABLE YET.  So like, what happens if that person didn't win any in the lottery...  you're out $800 bucks.  

Umm.....  I live in Albany.  I didn't know that you could only put in 1 request per household, so I just put in 1 ticket for the first 2 nights.  Fuck my friends, i'm not waiting around to see if they pay me.  They can do it themselves.  But yeah...  I'll pick up whoever on the way down to Virginia; just help me a bit with gas.  

Anyone have a room I can crash at?  I'm going to be at the first show.  The universe can't stop me.  Not even Toni Braxton could stop me.  

Dude.  Leave Toni Braxton out of this!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Declan

well they dont like to ship to canada....

signed up for 2 ticks on saturday... now i just gotta book at the hampton inn

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

G. Augusto

I need floorspace for two...
a

cactusfan

wow.

but damn!

wake up late on the west coast, and every room in hampton is booked. i can't find a thing!
hurm.

oh well. buy tickets now, worry about room later...