News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First Song at Hampton

Started by cactusfan, October 01, 2008, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: Hicks on October 03, 2008, 05:30:44 PM
Quote from: kellerb on October 03, 2008, 05:11:48 PM
with-> the curtain

or a full set of HYHU->fishman medley->HYHU

Wait, is that an inverted or dyslexic Curtain With?

Oh man I think you just ruined it for me

Hicks

Quote from: kellerb on October 04, 2008, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: Hicks on October 03, 2008, 05:30:44 PM
Quote from: kellerb on October 03, 2008, 05:11:48 PM
with-> the curtain

or a full set of HYHU->fishman medley->HYHU

Wait, is that an inverted or dyslexic Curtain With?

Oh man I think you just ruined it for me

you were serious?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Declan

first song at hampton--->

My pet dog
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Caravan2001

Hicks

I just figured it out.  First set, first night will be the debut of Gamhendge II, the story of Tela and Forbin's son and his struggles against Errand Woolf's new evil empire in the post-Wilson days.   :-D
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 04, 2008, 12:42:34 PM
I just figured it out.  First set, first night will be the debut of Gamhendge II, the story of Tela and Forbin's son and his struggles against Errand Woolf's new evil empire in the post-Wilson days.   :-D

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 04, 2008, 12:45:32 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 04, 2008, 12:42:34 PM

Exactly.

whyweigh5.0

does anyone else get all tingly when reading this thread?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

gimmetela

A-Train

Harpua-with a story about how Jimmy's favorite band dissbanded after playing together for 20+ years leaving him feeling empty and lost for over four years only to awake aboard the Mothership and realize it was only a horrible nightmare he was having due to alien abduction syndrome.

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: gimmetela on October 04, 2008, 01:11:19 PM
Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on October 04, 2008, 01:03:03 PM
does anyone else get all tingly when reading this thread?
yep.

good.  thought maybe I was going to have to go get checked or something.  Maybe pick up a cream
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

ytowndan

I highly doubt that the opener will be a cover, but at some point in the run I'd really like to hear Peaches. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

gimmetela

Dog Faced Boy?

that would be a statement.

mattstick

MiamiPhish

Oom pa pa oom pa pa oom pa pa oom pa paaaaaaa