News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First Song at Hampton

Started by cactusfan, October 01, 2008, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

this thread is still going?!  holy cow.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on December 12, 2008, 02:29:20 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 12, 2008, 11:45:51 AM
It looks like the torrent that was grabbed the most has over 50k. 

which one was that?

Los Lobos,  Telluride 2007.
Served 54066 times.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=508888

The most served show from 2008 is the DMB show from the day Leroi Moore died. 37957 served.

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 12, 2008, 09:26:02 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 12, 2008, 02:29:20 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 12, 2008, 11:45:51 AM
It looks like the torrent that was grabbed the most has over 50k.

which one was that?

Los Lobos,  Telluride 2007.
Served 54066 times.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=508888

The most served show from 2008 is the DMB show from the day Leroi Moore died. 37957 served.

so 100,000 for 3/6 sounds more like it  :samurai:

rowjimmy

Thing is, by Wednesday night there will be a dozen sources posted for each night.

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 12, 2008, 10:25:40 PM
Thing is, by Wednesday night there will be a dozen sources posted for each night.

thunder -> stolen

rowjimmy

And that won't even be half of the recordings captured.

sunrisevt

Good point--maybe eached snatched 10k X?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Mr Minor

I will be interested to see who puts out the best recording. That will be quite the discussion, imo.

rowjimmy

Mr Minor

SER.  It will be fun to hear the different sources.  I wonder if some of the old tapers will return triumphantly with great sounding recordings or young, new tapers will emerge.  (random thought)

rowjimmy

Both.

I know of old school tapers dusting off their gear as well as guys who have never taped Phish...

Should be an epic section.

Bobafett

i was thinking about that.  There will def. be some stellar sources that will come from this run.  RJ, are you planning to tape?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Maybe.
Def. not on Friday night.

Hicks

Whoever posts their torrent early Sat morning will get the numbers.

Should be interesting to see if dudes try and get their tapes out faster to compete, I can't wait!   :-)
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.