News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No Kuroda in Hampton Rumor put to rest!

Started by antelope19, October 06, 2008, 04:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

SWEET.....REPLAY OF VEGAS '04!.....

No CK5, No PHISH......

Sweet, now I can scalp my tix if I get em......no cooter, no me @ show.....plain and simple.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Meaty!

Kuroda in Hampton 11:45am

"this might be the last time
could be the last time
i dont know?"

Undermind

Quote from: Meaty! on October 06, 2008, 07:33:59 PM
Kuroda in Hampton 11:45am

"this might be the last time
could be the last time
i dont know?"

is this from '04?
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Ri©h

blatboom

Quote from: mattstick on October 06, 2008, 04:34:00 PMApparently it was reported by Jonathan Schwartz on Sirius that CK5 will not be part of the '09 Phish Hampton shows.

I'll reserve my whining until it's official, but throw me in with the lot that would be highly disappointed by his absence.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

ytowndan

Quote from: blatboom on October 06, 2008, 08:36:16 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 06, 2008, 04:34:00 PMApparently it was reported by Jonathan Schwartz on Sirius that CK5 will not be part of the '09 Phish Hampton shows.

I'll reserve my whining until it's official, but throw me in with the lot that would be highly disappointed by his absence.

Yep.  Me too.  
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Ri©h

Neither Aerosmith or the Crowes have any tour dates up yet for `09.

blatboom

Quote from: Rich on October 06, 2008, 08:45:03 PM
Neither Aerosmith or the Crowes have any tour dates up yet for `09.

yeah, that's why I'm suspicious of this being a problem

Gumbo72203

i'm still wondering why they haven't updated the band lineup to include him....    he's actually MORE important than any one of the band members.  He, by himself, accounts for 50% of Phish: the visual aspect.  The other 4 account for the other 50%, the audible aspect.  So that means...  they're each 25% of 50%...  thats what, like 12.5% each? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

natronzero

EDIT:  :roll:^^^

I, for one, don't believe for a second that they would plan this huge comeback without Topher on board.
Just wouldn't happen.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Gumbo72203

I agree with that.  First off, he was a FAN to begin with.  He WENT to Phish shows before he worked for them.  And even though he was personally there for probably like, 90% of their career thus far, I know that he would still WANT to be there, working the lights, if not just in the audience. 

Actually...  this makes me wonder...  do you think he would ever NOT want to work the lights, just so he could just be a regular 'fan' at a show, for once?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 06, 2008, 09:39:35 PM
I agree with that.  First off, he was a FAN to begin with.  He WENT to Phish shows before he worked for them.  And even though he was personally there for probably like, 90% of their career thus far, I know that he would still WANT to be there, working the lights, if not just in the audience. 

Actually...  this makes me wonder...  do you think he would ever NOT want to work the lights, just so he could just be a regular 'fan' at a show, for once?
This one's too big for him to want to sit on the sidelines, or so I'd like to think.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 06, 2008, 09:34:28 PM
i'm still wondering why they haven't updated the band lineup to include him....    he's actually MORE important than any one of the band members.  He, by himself, accounts for 50% of Phish: the visual aspect.  The other 4 account for the other 50%, the audible aspect.  So that means...  they're each 25% of 50%...  thats what, like 12.5% each? 

So, let me get this straight.

CK5 = 50%
Trey = 12.5%
Mike = 12.5%
Fish = 12.5%
Page = 12.5%

Riiiight.