News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

GDead Thread

Started by VA $l!m, August 26, 2005, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on Today at 02:22:46 PMGotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.

I love it that they're not livestreaming, you can still go in relatively blind.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on Today at 06:48:26 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on Today at 02:22:46 PMGotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.

I love it that they're not livestreaming, you can still go in relatively blind.

Low ticket sales'd
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.